Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: EE vs SLOB + AF BH NS

Default Crap Man!!!

I get home from a hard day at work (teaching our youth of america 8th graders), play with the kids a little bit (4 year old and 2 year old), cut the grass, help get the kids bathed and ready for bed, get on the computer to catch up on today's news, and pull up my state to find that I have been killed. I was looking forward to just netting and doing nothing this set, and then, this junk happens for no reason what so ever. No wonder people get discouraged with this game and not come back to play. You spend time building up your state and then it is gone waisting the time you put into the game only to start over again with nothing. Are you kidding me? Are there any nations out there that are untouchable and can just net in peace for the whole set? I don't have enough time now to worry about getting killed for no reason. I just want to play the game and net to see how high I can finish a full set without missing any turns? Unbelievable. I know this is a warring game, but come on man. People, just leave my state alone, please!! If you have a nation that is peaceful, please invite me to join up. Thanks. Can you tell I'm mad! Dogma, I hope things work out for your surgery. Roll Tide!!

WAL is netting peacefully. although thats mainly because we get hit by suicides instead of wars and theres not much we can do about that

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Default well, let me in please, if you don't mind

i'm just wanting to net and make it a full set. that is all.

add me on MSN. its in my profile

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

i too am declaring a personal vendetta on EE. Have fun inf whoring next set
    or better yet
    good luck doing it you lousy sons of *****es

pcgluva Guest

im with this whole thing against EE ive barly been active this set due to my broken laptop 1-2 logins a day, get back from a football game with my girlfriend to find out im dead, for no clear rason awsome, all is fair in war i guess, have fun dieing for sets to come EE

So whats the reason for Declaration of war and why did they kill off Tnova? Was he netting too peacfully or something??

This sucks, i never and i mean never, get killed in a FS. In all of USA's wars i had not and it suck to have my FS virginity taken away by a cheap shot.

[USA] = forever, [SLOB] , [NS], [SLOB]

Default well,

it is/was bound to happen sometime. just hope you don't become the used and abused FS victim.

Quote Originally Posted by kingmyth View Post
    This sucks, i never and i mean never, get killed in a FS. In all of USA's wars i had not and it suck to have my FS virginity taken away by a cheap shot.
    Means you have to come back with a vengence!!