Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: EE vs SLOB + AF BH NS

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    In declaring on CN, or SLOB, was EE likely to lose all of it's states in a CS?

If not, then it is not a suicide.
    Right, they just survived their suicide.

Thanks for agreeing with me though.

Intentionally ruining anothers set for no reason: suicide.
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

Well, that's your view.

Intentionally ruining someone's set for no reason and dying for it (as a nation) = suicide.

Talking

Well, that's your view.

Intentionally ruining someone's set for no reason and dying for it (as a nation) = suicide.
    Ah, kay. So I can suicide with a group of friends as long as we survive.

Thanks.

i think an important aspect of defining suicide is whether you fear a retal / consequences of your actions. if Skycat had simply went "Hes dead, lulz..im happy im gonna go do something else now" without worrying about the consequences for his nation then yes, thats suicide,however Skycat has to worry about consequences hence why it cant be defined as a suicide imo...just BS move.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Talking

So that means that when ever someone suicides...to achieve their goal all they have to say is "oh noes whatever will happen to my state."

Quote Originally Posted by kingmyth View Post
    This sucks, i never and i mean never, get killed in a FS. In all of USA's wars i had not and it suck to have my FS virginity taken away by a cheap shot.

Just goes to show you that nobody can offer the great protection i did for your state all those years..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Skycat told me that he doesn't think someone with admin powers should be allowed to net for top spots.
    I'm not sure if people are blind or just can't read. I have stated a trillion times now that EVERY ACTION someone makes as an admin is logged. This includes things i do too.

Tnova can see my actions, and i can see his. This way, neither can get away with abusing admin powers without the other knowing.. As much as i like Tnova and respect him, if he was caught abusing those powers, he would be out..

Now if i was to cheat, granted he can't boot me out, but he can tell everyone in this game that i am cheating and then you all leave..

Admins have every right to play this game as the next person.

Tnova does a HUGE amount of work for me and does not make one penny doing it. Letting him play is the least thing i and we can do to show our gratitude.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    So that means that when ever someone suicides...to achieve their goal all they have to say is "oh noes whatever will happen to my state."
    suiciding isn't about ruining someones state. lets use RL example. Nazi air raids on Britain. Were they suicide attacks? no. They were done with intent to damage however they also wanted to survive the consequence and did things to accomplish that. Japanese attack on pearl harbour. intent same. damage. however, do the pilots know theyll die? yes, do they care? no. they did their damage and are happy. thats suicide. do you understand? thats a big part of suicide definition imo. the other one being the anonymity and knowledge that youll escape consequences despite your actions. although this can be a moot point when the person doing attacks has no probs with revealing his identity. i guess its more related to the way on how to stop suiciding (by taking away the states privacy).

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Just goes to show you that nobody can offer the great protection i did for your state all those years..
    i think its the fact that SLOB have made him into a better player, worth killing in an FS although my logic fails when we come to the case of Nosejam...why he is killed in every FS i do not know

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    suiciding isn't about ruining someones state. lets use RL example. Nazi air raids on Britain. Were they suicide attacks? no. They were done with intent to damage however they also wanted to survive the consequence and did things to accomplish that. Japanese attack on pearl harbour. intent same. damage. however, do the pilots know theyll die? yes, do they care? no. they did their damage and are happy. thats suicide. do you understand? thats a big part of suicide definition imo. the other one being the anonymity and knowledge that youll escape consequences despite your actions. although this can be a moot point when the person doing attacks has no probs with revealing his identity. i guess its more related to the way on how to stop suiciding (by taking away the states privacy).
    So, it ok to ruin someone's set yet you want to survive.

It is not ok to ruin someone's set if you don't care if you survive or not?

Is that what it really boils down too?