Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NW Patriot Act (Suicide / Cheater policy)

The Cheater/Terrorist listings has been completed.

Also, the pink marking for suiciders has also been completed. I have set myself as a suicider to give you all an example of how it stands out..

I have also updated the shortenings.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

1. I like the pink names--will everyone be given a clean slate starting this set/next? Or are you taking past actions into account?

2. Could you address this scenario for me--say for instance, LOR decides to war a 6 man nation for no real reason besides to war someone cause we're bored (would never happen right?), would we all be listed as suiciders?

3. Since war declaration currently requires 2 people, can a single person hit them as a vengeance thing w/o it being called suicide? So, say for instance, some set I hit Missionary because 6 sets ago he made me mad by backing out of an alliance or something--but instead of dragging my nation into it, I just hit him at the end of the set or something, by myself, with no nation declaring. Would I be considered a suicider at that point?

4. When you and Tnova review the situation, does the suicider get a chance to defend themselves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    2. Could you address this scenario for me--say for instance, LOR decides to war a 6 man nation for no real reason besides to war someone cause we're bored (would never happen right?), would we all be listed as suiciders?
    Hey, me and some friends are bored. Let's ruin some peoples' set.

Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    1. I like the pink names--will everyone be given a clean slate starting this set/next? Or are you taking past actions into account?

3. Since war declaration currently requires 2 people, can a single person hit them as a vengeance thing w/o it being called suicide? So, say for instance, some set I hit Missionary because 6 sets ago he made me mad by backing out of an alliance or something--but instead of dragging my nation into it, I just hit him at the end of the set or something, by myself, with no nation declaring. Would I be considered a suicider at that point?

4. When you and Tnova review the situation, does the suicider get a chance to defend themselves?
    good questions.. Sadly in the fine print of the Patriot act, the admin does not need to explain himself.. thank you for your time..

lmao jk..

1) Right now i am testing things still. It's 99% done, but there are a couple more things i need to get done. This will be fully implemented next set and all slates are clean then. BUT, this doesn't mean it's an open ticket this set to suicide.

2) Wars will never be considered a suicide. I knew some people in here would try to break down every little thing and find loop holes in this act. So that is why i said, we all know what a real suicide is, so there is no point in trying to find fancy names or ways around it.

3) Next set we will be going back to the 4 members to make a nation work properly. Anyway, in my post i stated that revenge is legal and not considered a suicide.

4) Tnova and myself are very active in the game. We pretty much know what is going on all the time. But i think to be fair, a suicider should have the right to speak his peace. But i guess it depends on who it is that does it. If it's someone who does it all the time, then no i don't think we will even ask for there comments.. They have no respect for others, why should they get respect.

We don't want to keep wars from happening. Most wars happen out of anger or revenge. That is why i have stated that each case will be looked at closely to determine how it all went down.

Look, there is only a few people who continue to suicide each set. Most of us play the way it should and when that happens, there is no need for us to get involved. Basically, we are gunning for the ones who do it set after set.. And they know who they are.

I'm sure many will seek rollbacks over little things. And i'm sure ppl will cry suicide all the time and want roll backs or someones name in pink. That isn't going to happen. We don't want to punish those who follow the rules, but yet still seek the fun this game provides..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    The member who come here and play fair and enjoy themselves hugely outrank the ones who come here to screw off and ruin others fun and hard work. So why are the ones who screw off continually protected? By protecting them, they stay and the good ones leave.
    How is this different from EE screwing SLOBs set?? problem is each one has its own view of justice, and what is a suicide for someone it may not be for others. I think this act is BS and the definition of what a suicide is isnt quite right...Someone might suicide for strategical situation, like let a friend get top one etc etc. Killing others for fun??? many have warred just for fun, just because they have a 15 man nation it deosnt mean they can screw. IF this kinda of rules are comming up, you must also start deleting nations for warring other nations just for fun >_>
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Raul you are confused!

Crimson Shadow Guest

That is a very very bright pink

Return the yellow lines!!!! where's my car, i mean, state, dude!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    That is a very very bright pink
    I think it is hella cool!

Just let Mr P. and Tnova decide what is best in each situation. They got us this far, they wont let us down.