Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DKO vs MAG

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    Just admit defeat, don't hide behind your lies of PC problems.
    I'm not hiding behind anything Mhaphew. I'm ****ing serious here. You think I would cause my own defeat when one of my CTF rounds was screwed?

Of course not. Like I said, ON HOLD. I'll get back to the unimportant crap later. What I'd like to know is WTF is the deal between WLF and hi! They just randomly declare war on me!

Pricks...WTF Z?
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    I'm not hiding behind anything Mhaphew. I'm ****ing serious here. You think I would cause my own defeat when one of my CTF rounds was screwed?

Of course not. Like I said, ON HOLD. I'll get back to the unimportant crap later. What I'd like to know is WTF is the deal between WLF and hi! They just randomly declare war on me!

Pricks...WTF Z?
    You claim pc problems as the reason you are not able to war LoR, yet here you are warring another nation. You are scared to war LoR.

why don't you jump on the bandwagon and war us?

4 other nations are, why not make it 5?
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

where do you get 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    where do you get 4?
    Sorry , there is a total of 4 now, counting this nation.

got a little carried away in the heat of debate.
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    You claim pc problems as the reason you are not able to war LoR, yet here you are warring another nation. You are scared to war LoR.

why don't you jump on the bandwagon and war us?

4 other nations are, why not make it 5?
    Because I don't want to take chances. At first I thought it was to be a simple minor 3-on-1 war between MAG and myself, then hi and WLF Joined in. Besides, I have something else in store for next round. Next round I can hunt each member down early. Look for it.

The Nations Wars Predator enjoys the hunt.

BTW I have already killed Ubernai of MAG. Two left. If I survive long enough to outlast the beating WLF and hi are planning to hit me with (Most likely not, as my war was SUPPOSED to be one 3 man nation vs a one man nation, now I've got hi and WLF trying to kill me as well. I tried a minor war to test out while my connection is foggy. It'll still be foggy until next month, when my cable guy installs some sort of boost amp to increase my signals, as my house has about 20 when my house is supposed to only have 4. It is a miracle it is even working now!)

However, I shouldn't have to explain myself to you because A) You're an idiot who won't listen to a word I say and still run your mouth. B) You are below me. I've beaten you, and last I checked, you've yet to kill me.

Nobody is scared of LoR you grandiose fool. Get real.
    Last edited by Lord Burch; 05-20-2010 at 23:50.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

MAG is full of inactive newbies and they would not even strike you back. Now its a fair war, I am testing my connections as well
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    MAG is full of inactive newbies and they would not even strike you back. Now its a fair war, I am testing my connections as well
    A) How is WLF, hi, MAG, and yourself combined a fair fight? Seriously. Anyone can tell that the scales are tipped to your (Those at war with me) favor, so don't give me this BS about a fair fight.

B)I am serious about my connection issues. I have been on and off the net because of excess net signals. You and Mhaphew and those who don't believe me need to shut up.

Killing newbies isn't a bad thing! I am a PREDATOR you know. I'll hunt down newbies at my leisure. Stop interfering. I'm having fun hunting newbies, leave me alone alright? Besides, newbies who aren't in the tutledge of a good nation that teaches them the ropes deserves to be hunted and killed.

Ciao for now,

The predator Lord Burch.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

We just like killing you.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    We just like killing you.
    You're just like LoR.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

My problem is that you're warring people who I'm pretty sure haven't logged on in days, I don't really see how even you could take pride from that.