Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819

Thread: Massive Presidential Thread

From what I've heard Mccain's military record is far from perfect.

I'm sure it is.. I'm not saying i'm a die hard McCain fan.. cause i'm not.. I just didn't like the comment about him dieing.. Thought that was a little uncalled for.

I have issues with some of McCains views too.. And i'm not that fond of Obama either.. I do like him as a person and "some" of his views. But once again, we are stuck with voting for the lessor of two evils..

I do worry that if Obama was elected that he would be assinated. And if that happens, then there is going to be major riots in this country..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I actually use to have some respect for your opinion and point of views but this comment, i have none! You may not like him or his views but this man went to war for his country. He has served many years for his country and though he may not have the best ideas in the world, he loves this country with all his heart. Not to mention that he too has children and a wife and grand kids.. All who love him dearly.To want him to die cause you don't like him only makes your opinion and views pathetic. One min you preach love and peace and then the next you wish for death.. I'm not impressed!

This is one of the reasons.. But the main reason is, republicans tell you to get off your ars and work for a living.. Dems just give it to them for free.. They like welfare.. Gets them more votes!

I'm not sure how the media is where you live, but in the USA, the media does NOT reflect the view of the majority of the people.. They reflect whatever view THEY have.. Which then, helps change the views of the people.. Media is a HUGE problem in the United States. They all spin things the way they want them to be viewed.
    So your saying the whole Hispanic and black community vote democratic because they want to be lazy? I think that's a rather unfair assessment to make since Democrats like Republicans each have their bad seeds like the white trash gun lovers or the welfare loving crack users, but that's not the majority. The fact is that many Republican talking points come off prejudiced and minorities have stereotyped all whites especially Republicans as subtle racists. Obviously its wrong to just lump all white as racist but that's just reality since historically that's has been the case. Currently people are afraid that Obama is a secret muslim and are terrified what that might mean.

There morons on all sides:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjRNDPTMlE&NR=1

Listen to an intelligent republican man:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88TFjriMJds

P.S. To speak against McCain like he were some scumbag is low. The man fought in vietnam, was captured and tortured for over 5 yrs despite the fact that he could have easily "confessed" and been let go if he truely wanted. He was eventually broken but I can't say many people would have done as well as he had.

Quote Originally Posted by esco View Post
    So your saying the whole Hispanic and black community vote democratic because they want to be lazy? I think that's a rather unfair assessment to make since Democrats like Republicans each have their bad seeds like the white trash gun lovers or the welfare loving crack users, but that's not the majority. The fact is that many Republican talking points come off prejudiced and minorities have stereotyped all whites especially Republicans as subtle racists. Obviously its wrong to just lump all white as racist but that's just reality since historically that's has been the case. Currently people are afraid that Obama is a secret muslim and are terrified what that might mean.

There morons on all sides:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjRNDPTMlE&NR=1

Listen to an intelligent republican man:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88TFjriMJds

P.S. To speak against McCain like he were some scumbag is low. The man fought in vietnam, was captured and tortured for over 5 yrs despite the fact that he could have easily "confessed" and been let go if he truely wanted. He was eventually broken but I can't say many people would have done as well as he had.
    I wasn't pointing out any race. I was speaking of the people who use welfare as a job. I'm all for helping those in need and help them get on there feet. Which is what Welfare was designed to do, but in many cases, it's not how it is anymore.

And Democrats do get more votes from lower income people then the republicans do. And that is cause the dems give them money more freely then the repubs do.. Mr Obama is campaigning saying spread the wealth.. You mean to tell me that is aimed at middle class or even high class? Nope it is targeted to lower class people who think, hmmmm if this guy gets elected then we will get more money for doing nothing..

There is a job out there for anyone who wants it. But why would anyone work when they can get paid to stay home and do nothing? But yet a single mother or even a couple who is working and trying to do the best they can can't get any help with daycare assistance.. How fair is this?

This is what i was pointing out.. It had nothing to do with race thank you!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Full employment is impossible under a pure free market system. It needs there to be lots of unskilled unemployed workers in order to depress wages.