Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive Presidential Thread

I can say that about my country as well, but no one brings that out

As well as hundreds of others. But oh well, I must have a greater perception then the common people
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    If American politics piss you off so **** much, I have an idea, stop paying attention to it as it doesn't have a ****ing thing to do with you anyway.
    you might wanna either merge this one with the other or delete it.

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Number 2 sounds KEWL!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    The 'Conservative' republican party has decided to pick a female VP nominee

This female has spent many years preaching abstinence, an idea her party generally supports.

In fact... I think I can remember a number of high ranking republicans preaching to the community about sexual abstinence, and its importance.

Now the VP will be a grandmother in the coming months, her child still nt married and in highschool.

Clearly the Republicans are realizeing they are behind, and need to become more social and democratic.

I feel bad for the conservative base... they no longer have a nominee.

Z
    It would only be hypocrisy if she encouraged her daughter to have sex. If she didn't, she isn't a hypocrite. At best, she is just wrong. But I think the majority of parents are going to agree with her - what parent wants their child sleeping around when they are a teenager (or pre-teen even). When a teenager hears "Don't have sex, but if you do - use protection" they have just gotten your permission to have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by El Mestizo View Post
    To get it through your skulls that the Republican party is corrupt, discriminatory, out of touch, and just generally bad for America.
    Ummmmm.. how about a refresher.. is it just me, or am I the only one to recall that once the Dem's took control of congress, our oil prices went through the roof. And it is that, the oil prices that have our whole economy in a downward swing.. and wasn't it ole Peloski (how ever you spell the speakers name) that refuses to discuss the issue that Americans are stugling because of the very fact? And isn't she also Democratic?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlfunk View Post
    It would only be hypocrisy if she encouraged her daughter to have sex. If she didn't, she isn't a hypocrite. At best, she is just wrong. But I think the majority of parents are going to agree with her - what parent wants their child sleeping around when they are a teenager (or pre-teen even). When a teenager hears "Don't have sex, but if you do - use protection" they have just gotten your permission to have sex.
    No its more that when you teach about protection you run less of a chance of having a teenager mother or a child with AIDS. Its the reality that kids are having sex earlier and earlier these days. To tell a teenager to not be sexually active is like telling a lion not to hunt gazelle.
    Last edited by El Mestizo; 09-02-2008 at 14:14. Reason: Added quote

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    Ummmmm.. how about a refresher.. is it just me, or am I the only one to recall that once the Dem's took control of congress, our oil prices went through the roof. And it is that, the oil prices that have our whole economy in a downward swing.. and wasn't it ole Peloski (how ever you spell the speakers name) that refuses to discuss the issue that Americans are stugling because of the very fact? And isn't she also Democratic?
    They were rising before the last senatorial election. They are at an all-time high now because of unchecked speculation, a higher demand due to the war in Iraq, and NOT because of an legislation passed by congress.

They were rising before the last senatorial election. They are at an all-time high now because of unchecked speculation, a higher demand due to the war in Iraq, and NOT because of an legislation passed by congress.

I see you are another, that think or maybe I should say.. knows he knows it all about everything... keep on preaching, Mr. know it all... You and Z must be brothers.

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

oil price is in absolutely no relation to speculation

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    oil price is in absolutely no relation to speculation
    Yea...they are....