Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Care Vs LoR

LoR will never hear the end of it, no matter what u guys do or do not do
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    I don't look for reasons but when my state is first then i get suicided and 2 LoR guys take my place its a big coincidence in my book. I will never be able to prove who suicided me but I always look at who gained the most out of it happening. To me thats LoR and I could have had my revenge but didn't because kanman is a good guy, hercules however is shrowded in mystery as far as I am concerned.
    Or it could just be two top 10 players netting to their usual spots, unless they get suicided. Herc and Kanny have always been near the top, and would've been near the top had you not been suicided.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan
    not to mention the suicides suddenly stopped as Lor states gained top. BIG coincidence
    Except we had one of our stockers suicided, and then we had this whole Care situation...

Quote Originally Posted by diablonate18
    I am new to the forums along with this game. Obviously getting suicided sucks. I do actually see see the point in wanting it not to be aloud. I also have no idea about nations like LOR or EE or any other for that matter and any other suicides that might have occured during this set or any other. I agree with having a somebody rerolled back to before the suicide. My thing is having this rule go into affect over half way threw a set. The action taken by Mr.P is in my mind the correct one but by allowing a reroll on some states now, the states that were suicided earlier in the set kinda get screwed, I know Lord Grim's brother would in fact agree with this. If I have miss read this thread and have something wrong please correct me. Not trying to be ignorant, just trying to help.
    Mr. P has already stated that he won't be rolling back anyone this set, as next set is the start of the NW patriot act. I understand that, and I think it's the best idea as the people suicided earlier wouldn't be treated fairly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Thank you for clearing that up.
    -Blitzkreg

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Herc and Kanny have always been near the top, and would've been near the top had you not been suicided.
    I bolded the key part.

Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    I bolded the key part.

I can't say for sure as I don't know too much about netting, so can't be precise in where to place them. But even James knows that Kanny is a good netter and would've given him a run for first place regardless of suiciding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.