Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: what's this whole issue with LOR?

Quote Originally Posted by Famous_stars View Post
    of cus i remember tsr.
    also mysterydave, mocha, rob and company from the old FW playing anymore?
    i cant really fit the names to those in the forum..
    Dave played with GRIM last set and is inactive this set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

mysterydaves played about 4 sets now i think. nim dibbley has an inactive state around as well too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Dave plays depending on mood. either he does or not. you never know
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by k959 View Post
    i knew it wasnt going to be the same without devil leading thats why i left and wont join back up with lor till he is in full control of the nation again. but then again im not going to be playing next set and might not even play the set after due to having to figuer some stuff out in real life... so see u in a set or 2
    well i'll see you probly drunk down the street. god you are a Skinny fluffer. gain some weight.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

is it me or these suiciders don't get tired
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Yeah Nim has been playing, played in TNG when he came back, can't tell you what he's doing now as not playing this set, Dave was in USA (I think) then FW then GRIM and inactive this set . You probably don't remember me but I had a few sets back in the old FW, Dave taught me .

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    I might be getting a few rounds messed up in there, but here's what I remember.

LoR was really itching for a fight that round. First off was a small USSR, maybe 6-8 members. They looked at us the wrong way or something. A few leaders were on msn at the same time and we decided to declare and we wiped them out without any pre-planning. I think E was the victim of our big first strike. I want to say they were rank one when we declared, but im not sure. But anyways, we killed 20+ in a day or something like that. One day later, USA declared on us. This was before USA really got their stuff together. They killed ~4 in first strike and we killed like 8 USA within 10 hours of their first strike. Soon after, I think Wlf and Dak came in or something like that and we were gradually being overcome. At that point, TNR was the biggest nation in the game and they were fresh. They were supposed to come in on our side as planned from before the round started, and we should have won the war. Instead, they betrayed us. In the end, it was about 70 kills for LoR and i want to say 120 deaths for us.
    thats pretty much it. although we were holding our own even whilst being at war with 5 nations but were slowly getting picked off. shame they didnt have the recorded net killed and kill count. would have been amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    so LoR, USSR, E, WLF, DaK and TNR were only nations involved that set? oh and did LoR announce before the set started - their intentions? like, to war everyone?
    that was pretty much all the bigger nations around at the time. apart from a few newer nations that set. plus LoR and TNR were at like 50 members a piece.

isnt nim in GofH but doesnt seem to active atm.

all because devil was SUPPOSED to retire for good that set lmao.
    Last edited by Missionary; 10-26-2008 at 11:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post

all because devil was SUPPOSED to retire for good that set lmao.
    hey i am retired now atleast... just 3 years later than planned

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are