Thread: New Forum Theme

Default New Forum Theme

There is a new theme for the forums.. It is a matching theme for the game. The little stuff on it is not done yet. (buttons and things) but i opened it up now so you all can check it out.

Once everything is done, it will become the new default theme. Yes you will be able to still choose desert or the VB styles..

enjoy!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I got one suggestion on the new theme, change the color of the moderators .

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

from the other thread:

anyway, apart from the blatant Earth look i really like the NW Portal idea and those buttons on top right. i think it would look better if you (Maggio) perhaphs made like 1-2 lines worth of "space" (if you understand what im saying?) between the loggins bit and the bit on top and bellow. space it out a bit more. looks a bit cramped atm.

and yes, green hmm...not the best colour but with Red and Blue already taken im a bit perplexed as to what other colours could be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I have never seen the Earth site until today when you just showed me. It is a blatent bite off of another game, but not Earth

Its always a work in progress. some of the sng is not perfect yet esp. due to the RSS feed. So we will continue to work on it and make it as clean as possible. Also there will be room made for ads im sure.

WoW was always a blatant Earth, so why break the tradition?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE