Thread: Justin Trudeau

Default Justin Trudeau

Justin Trudeau, candidate for the Liberal Party in Montreal, is seen during an interview in his campaign office on October 12, 2008 in Montreal, two days before the federal elections on October 14. Justin Trudeau, following in the footsteps of his father, the late Canadian prime minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau, secured a place in Canada's parliament in Tuesday's general election.

I am sure that when Justin Trudeau Take the Liberal Leadership, that will be the comeback of the Liberals in Canada.

He might not be the next leader, but he will eventually be the leader, unless he chooses not to continue.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

no Other Canadians have any comments on this?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

his kool

but atm im going for obama

It's to early to tell if he'll amount to anything. I've heard him speak before and he's intelligent and well spoken, but politics is a nasty business and he may not have his fathers drive and determination.

Freelance Warrior

He is also very young and relatively new on the scene. Give him 5-10 years, then we'll see
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    He is also very young and relatively new on the scene. Give him 5-10 years, then we'll see
    Thats what I'm saying, but he has a very added bonus of the name.

If he wants, I think he will Pawn all opposition for leadership, and Turn Canada back to a Liberal Minority within 2 elections.

His father did a good job running Canada, and alot of People liked him.

Z

....-Z- is certainly not from western canada....not many liked him out that way. NEP ring any bells? dam fine idea imo but the westerners(<--read Alberta) didnt like the idea much.

*edited for speeling*
    I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, and free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.

indeed I Hail From the Toronto Area in much much Smaller Town.

I'm just saying that if anyone can bring Back the Liberals, its JT.

Z