Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I am voting Democrat...Read on

Default I am voting Democrat...Read on

I'm voting Democrat because English has no place being the official language in America.

I'm voting Democrat because it's better to turn corn into fuel than it is to eat.

I'm voting Democrat because I'd rather pay $4 for a gallon of gas than allow drilling for oil off the coasts of America.

I'm voting Democrat because I think the government will do a better job of spending my money than I could.

I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq, I know the Islamic terrorists will stop trying to kill us because they'll think weʼre a good and decent country.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe people who can't tell us if it will rain in two or three days, can now tell us the polar ice caps will disappear in ten years if I don't start riding a bicycle, build a windmill or inflate my tires to proper levels.

Iʼm voting Democrat because it's all right to kill millions of babies as long as we keep violent, convicted murderers on death row alive.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe businesses in America should not be allowed to make profits. Businesses should just break even and give the rest to the government so politicians and bureaucrats can redistribute the money the way they think it should be redistributed.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe guns, and not the people misusing them, are the cause of crimes and killings.

I'm voting Democrat because when someone with a weapon threatens my family or me, I know the government can respond faster through a call to 911 than I can with a gun in my hand.

Iʼm voting Democrat because oil companies' 5% profit on a gallon of gas are obscene, but government taxes of 18% on the same gallon of gas are just fine.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four elitist liberals should rewrite the Constitution every few months to suit some fringe element that could never get their agenda past voters.

I'm voting Democrat because illegal aliens are not criminals, are not sucking up resources through government aid, hospital services, education, or social services, but are just people trying to make a better life by coming to America illegally.
    We canʼt blame them for that, can we?

I'm voting Democrat because now I can now marry whatever I want, so I've decided to marry my horse.

Makes ya wonder why anyone would ever vote Republican, doesn't it?
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Hard to argue with some of those points. Others........

Crimson Shadow Guest

I have to say...you hit most of those points on the head.
    There is a couple that I think will happen regardless of Republican or Democrat election.

Good Rep for this post!!

it took me half way through it to realize what you are doing.

He is making fun of Dems... Now were is my cookie!

BTW i really am voting dem, there is no sense argueing why because none will change their minds.

this isnt about arguements, this isnt about opinions, this is just reality. if you vote Democrat, you are voting for the above mentioned things.

funny although im sure someone can do the samething just as bad and menacing for Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    this isnt about arguements, this isnt about opinions, this is just reality. if you vote Democrat, you are voting for the above mentioned things.
    I wish people could see both sides lying and find the truth in the middle, because that is reality.

someone has to stem the tide of Z's rantings and give another side to the story

$4 per gallon is dirt cheap.