Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am voting Republican

dont hate Canada, however, I can only allow u to bash my home and way of life for so long without a counter-punch. our system may be imperfect, however, it is still the best in the world.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    at least Democrats confess to being socially driven, while Republicans hide behind a mask of capitalism.

McCain did more than "say" Palin was one of the greatest American leaders when he choose her.

Actions speak Louder than words.

Z
    I'm pretty sure the democrats have controlled the house for 2 years now and i'm pretty sure the democrats approved the bank bailout.. Which to me, i'm pretty sure they agreed and helped create the deal... The reason it took so long was cause the republicans didn't like all the extra things the democrats wanted to add on.. You know things like Nacy palosy getting her house painted and Barney Frank getting a new car and another raise ..

this set?
    The reason that Americans are not talking about Canadian Elections is because Canadian Policy does not cause alot of discourse in the world.

Z
    Thats cause Canada is always ONE step right behind us.. They do the same thing we do, but our shadow covers them so they don't get the blunt of it. YOUR WELCOME!

I will agree, that Canada does not interest people as much, and the reasons are obvious.

We are not as powerful as the US, and even if we were, we would not garner as much interest, as we do not use our power in such intense and obstructive ways.

Z
    So Canada was not in on the invasion of Iraq? And Canada wasn't helping occupying Iraq up until about a year ago? You may not have the same amount of power as the USA does, but regardless you still have some.. And the power you did have was used in the SAME intense and obstructive ways..

And about American soldiers being murderers.. Your so lucky that we even exist.... Your the type that has never served, but yet you have the nerve to complain about the ways your freedom is provided. You have never stepped foot on a battlefield and had to make a choice of your life your there's. I'll bet a million dollars that you would save your own life long before you saved anyone elses. You have no clue what it's like to be a soldier and have to be away from your family for years at a time protecting people you have never even met before, for nothing more then helping them have a better life.

Funny how you say American soldiers are the murderers, but yet never heard you say anything when Saddam was genociding his own people by the thousands.. I'm sure thats ok though... You almost act as if you approve of terrorist. You seem to defend them more then you do anything else.

You should feel lucky that you were not in those towers when the planes hit. Or the Pentagon, or the United flight that went down. You sit and make these judgments and accusations and you have no clue what it's like to be in any of those positions.

America is not perfect. American politics are even further from it. Blame the economy on bush all you want.. But i'm sure you will forget about all the other small things that has happened as well.. Like the internet bubble bursting, the trade centers being hit... yea it's all GWB!

It's easy to sit in a nice home with nice food and protection and then judge those who you have no clue what it might be like to be them. I'm sure our soldiers would love to see there kids again, or there wives again, or family, but they understand they have a job to finish..

Funny how nobody other then FOX NEWS has reported anything on Iraq since violence has dropped 95%.. And how people in Iraq are now out shopping and living the lives they have always wanted but couldn't cause Saddam took it all for himself..

If you want to discuss things, then look at the full picture. look at how much things have improved for them since the start of the war. Many good people have fallen for the Iraqi people.. Show the same respect you seek from everyone on these forums, to the families and soldiers who have actually done something to deserve it.
    Last edited by Mr President; 10-22-2008 at 18:46.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I'm pretty sure the democrats have controlled the house for 2 years now and i'm pretty sure the democrats approved the bank bailout.. Which to me, i'm pretty sure they agreed and helped create the deal... The reason it took so long was cause the republicans didn't like all the extra things the democrats wanted to add on.. You know things like Nacy palosy getting her house painted and Barney Frank getting a new car and another raise ..

Thats cause Canada is always ONE step right behind us.. They do the same thing we do, but our shadow covers them so they don't get the blunt of it. YOUR WELCOME!

So Canada was not in on the invasion of Iraq? And Canada wasn't helping occupying Iraq up until about a year ago? You may not have the same amount of power as the USA does, but regardless you still have some.. And the power you did have was used in the SAME intense and obstructive ways..

And about American soldiers being murderers.. Your so lucky that we even exist.... Your the type that has never served, but yet you have the nerve to complain about the ways your freedom is provided. You have never stepped foot on a battlefield and had to make a choice of your life your there's. I'll bet a million dollars that you would save your own life long before you saved anyone elses. You have no clue what it's like to be a soldier and have to be away from your family for years at a time protecting people you have never even met before, for nothing more then helping them have a better life.

Funny how you say American soldiers are the murderers, but yet never heard you say anything when Saddam was genociding his own people by the thousands.. I'm sure thats ok though... You almost act as if you approve of terrorist. You seem to defend them more then you do anything else.

You should feel lucky that you were not in those towers when the planes hit. Or the Pentagon, or the United flight that went down. You sit and make these judgments and accusations and you have no clue what it's like to be in any of those positions.

America is not perfect. American politics are even further from it. Blame the economy on bush all you want.. But i'm sure you will forget about all the other small things that has happened as well.. Like the internet bubble bursting, the trade centers being hit... yea it's all GWB!

It's easy to sit in a nice home with nice food and protection and then judge those who you have no clue what it might be like to be them. I'm sure our soldiers would love to see there kids again, or there wives again, or family, but they understand they have a job to finish..

Funny how nobody other then FOX NEWS has reported anything on Iraq since violence has dropped 95%.. And how people in Iraq are now out shopping and living the lives they have always wanted but couldn't cause Saddam took it all for himself..

If you want to discuss things, then look at the full picture. look at how much things have improved for them since the start of the war. Many good people have fallen for the Iraqi people.. Show the same respect you seek from everyone on these forums, to the families and soldiers who have actually done something to deserve it.

Mr. president.

Canada did not participate in Iraq.

The liberal gov. refused all but Naval assistance.

we did not follow.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Talking

What you see as hate towards America, is prolly more than likely known as jealousy.
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

anyone who kills another person is a murderer.

Murder - to kill or slaughter inhumanly or barbarously.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Talking

anyone who kills another person is a murderer.

Murder - to kill or slaughter inhumanly or barbarously.

Z
    Guy runs into my house with a weapon tries to take stuff, I kill him.

I am a murderer.
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Guy runs into my house with a weapon tries to take stuff, I kill him.

I am a murderer.
    Well, you have committed murder...

Or would it be Homicide?

What word would u use?

That means, to take someones life.

Z

What you see as hate towards America, is prolly more than likely known as jealousy.
    You might almost be right here...

Now I am not jealous about how America is at war and its politics.

But I do feel jealous that America was known as the greatest country on earth, while it has done so much harm.

Perhaps all your power makes me feel small, I know know.

I am sure not jealous of China... even tho they are massively powerful as well.

(BTW did anyone see the South Park episode where cartman is hateing on china? LOL, "you saw the opening ceremonies!!!")

Z

so saddam did kil one of yours?

tbh last thing on the planet for any body to be jealous of would be America. just look at your situation

you guys were at one point( as nation-not indivdual) great nation, well respected for what you stood for but i think greed got in your way.