Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Al-Qaida endorses John McCain!

Default Al-Qaida endorses John McCain!

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0...da_us_election

Al-Qaida supporters suggested in a Web site message this week they would welcome a pre-election terror attack on the U.S. as a way to usher in a McCain presidency.

The message was posted Monday on the password-protected al-Hesbah Web site. It says if al-Qaida wants to exhaust the United States militarily and economically, "impetuous" Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain is the better choice.

It says that's because he's more likely to continue the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I wonder if Osama will Issue a videotape this election again...

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

As much as I support Freedom fighters and those who would oppose American Hegemony,

I Still would never be able to bring myself to voting McCain if I was in America.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Talking

Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

The fact that you are the only one posting in this thread, not only makes a triple post a spam thread, but it also should show you that we are getting tired of your pissant rants. No body cares how bad you hate America or it''s politics it is wearing way thin. Grow up and get a life, Z. For Christ's sake, find something else to do.

If you make one more thread about the American elections, I will combine them all to one thread so that you can just talk to yourself as much as you want and you don't trash up the forums. enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    The fact that you are the only one posting in this thread, not only makes a triple post a spam thread, but it also should show you that we are getting tired of your pissant rants. No body cares how bad you hate America or it''s politics it is wearing way thin. Grow up and get a life, Z. For Christ's sake, find something else to do.

If you make one more thread about the American elections, I will combine them all to one thread so that you can just talk to yourself as much as you want and you don't trash up the forums. enough is enough.

The thread has only bee up for an hour or so Dogma.

If you want to be ignorant then do it on your own time.

And do not put words in my Mouth, Fluff you and your Hate, why does it all ways come down to Hate with you? have I ever said I hated America!?

I have told you numerous times that I do not hate America.

What do you hold in your heart, aside from the will to ignore important issues?

Z

Reverse psych could be at play...

But why would it be at play on a password protected Arab site?

Z

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    The thread has only bee up for an hour or so Dogma.

If you want to be ignorant then do it on your own time.

And do not put words in my Mouth, Fluff you and your Hate, why does it all ways come down to Hate with you? have I ever said I hated America!?

I have told you numerous times that I do not hate America.

What do you hold in your heart, aside from the will to ignore important issues?

Z
    Then answer me this question, if you are so benevolent toward the USA and it's politics, tell me, how does the American election effect you? Not the rest of the world, YOU personally? I am just trying to wrap my head around your "anti" attitude that is prevalent in all your plsts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Then answer me this question, if you are so benevolent toward the USA and it's politics, tell me, how does the American election effect you? Not the rest of the world, YOU personally? I am just trying to wrap my head around your "anti" attitude that is prevalent in all your plsts.
    Well, I am not Anti America.

Perhaps this is where you are confused.

I do not see American Politics as AMERICA itself, I see the politics as a seperate entity, totally disconnected from American people.

The election effects me in the same way that it effects any other North Amewrican. I will admit it effects Americans more than Canadians of course.

But the election effects the whole world.

I think the Election is the most important issue of the year.

Quite worthy of as much discussion and comments as it garners.

Z

I took Z off my ignore list to read this crap?

Stevie Wonder could see that you hate America Z, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out your feelings/beliefs even though you won't "directly" say it. Give me a break. I think Mr. P needs to create a section for Politics where Z can go off in his little special place, and in reality have it be only available/viewable to Z, so he can go talk and rant to himself in there.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    I took Z off my ignore list to read this crap?

Stevie Wonder could see that you hate America Z, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out your feelings/beliefs even though you won't "directly" say it. Give me a break. I think Mr. P needs to create a section for Politics where Z can go off in his little special place, and in reality have it be only available/viewable to Z, so he can go talk and rant to himself in there.

Put me back on your ignore list, and dont ever take me off.

I do not hate America.

I think that that is one of americas biggest problems. You assume that you political system is the same as americans themselves.

I dislike your politics.

I love Americans.

If Osama wanted to kill americans, maybe he would have choosen huge residential areas to fly his planes into.

not the pentagon, whitehouse and trade center.

Z