Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Al-Qaida endorses John McCain!

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Put me back on your ignore list, and dont ever take me off.

I do not hate America.

I think that that is one of americas biggest problems. You assume that you political system is the same as americans themselves.

I dislike your politics.

I love Americans.

If Osama wanted to kill americans, maybe he would have choosen huge residential areas to fly his planes into.

not the pentagon, whitehouse and trade center.

Z

How many military targets were killed in the Trade Towers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    How many military targets were killed in the Trade Towers?
    very few.

and there was residential there, but what dominated it was Commercial business, which drives the politics of America.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

very few.

and there was residential there, but what dominated it was Commercial business, which drives the politics of America.

Z
    So those parents that were only trying to make a living and support heir families and children deserved to be sacrificed? The Fathers and mothers that left their children orphaned deserved to die? The parking attendants, the secretaries and door men, they all deserved to die? The rescuers that were trying their best to save as mant as they could, they deserved to die too?

That post shows me that you are not just ignorant, you are an idiot. I tried to reason with you, but your ambivalence toward innocent American civilians and your reasoning that they deserved what they got because they worked for commercial entities in the USA when The towers were bombed, proves to me you are a idealistic result of the liberal pussies taking over the education system and I will no longer respond to anything you say or post, but I will mod it accordingly.

You are an ignorant, offensive self-righteous elitist that is completely irrelevant in the real world.
    Last edited by Dogma; 10-22-2008 at 17:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    So those parents that were only trying to make a living and support heir families and children deserved to be sacrificed? The Fathers and mothers that left their children orphaned deserved to die? The parking attendants, the secretaries and door men, they all deserved to die? The rescuers that were trying their best to save as mant as they could, they deserved to die too?

That post shows me that you are not just ignorant, you are an idiot. I tried to reason with you, but your ambivalence toward innocent American civilians and your reasoning that they deserved what they got because they worked for commercial entities in the USA when The towers were bombed, proves to me you are a idealistic result of the liberal pussies taking over the education system and I will no longer respond to anything you say or post, but I will mod it accordingly.

You are an ignorant, offensive self-righteous elitist that is completely irrelevant in the real world.

Wow, I'm not going to attack you Personally.

And Im not going to complain,like so amny others.

All I can say is that you should get some help.

Nowhere did I say that anyone deserves to die.

I gave some reasoning.

Killing is not a good thing, weather its Americans or Iraqis.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

Merci

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Maybe we should get back on Topic and stop our personal BS.

If Reverse Psychology was at play, as Green suggested, why would they have it posted on an arab site, with password protection?

(check link from Yahoo News)

Z

Talking

Reverse psych could be at play...

But why would it be at play on a password protected Arab site?

Z
    You mean the password protection kept us from reading it?

seriously?

Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    You mean the password protection kept us from reading it?

seriously?

Seriously yes, as reported in the link by yahoo news and the washington free press.

but clearly no one bothers to read anymore.

Z

Talking

Seriously yes, as reported in the link by yahoo news and the washington free press.

but clearly no one bothers to read anymore.

Z
    I don't think you understand me.

If it was password protected for only Al-Q supporters to find and read. How are we talking about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    I don't think you understand me.

If it was password protected for only Al-Q supporters to find and read. How are we talking about it?
    Since u refuse to read the link, I will post the entire thing here(the answer to your question is in bold):

By Pamela Hess, The Associated Press

WASHINGTON - Al-Qaida supporters suggested in a Web site message this week they would welcome a pre-election terror attack on the U.S. as a way to usher in a McCain presidency.

The message was posted Monday on the password-protected al-Hesbah Web site. It says if al-Qaida wants to exhaust the United States militarily and economically, "impetuous" Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain is the better choice.

It says that's because he's more likely to continue the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

SITE Intelligence Group, based in Bethesda, Md., monitors the Web site and translated the message.

The al-Qaida posting says an attack on the U.S. would push Americans to vote for McCain so that he takes revenge for them against al-Qaida, a fight the radicals would welcome.

Mark Salter, a senior McCain adviser, said he had heard about the Web site chatter but had no immediate comment.

The message is credited to a frequent and apparently respected contributor named Muhammad Haafid.

However, Haafid is not believed to have a direct affiliation with al-Qaida plans or knowledge of its operations, according to SITE.

site senior analyst Adam Raisman said this message caught SITE's attention because there has been little other chatter on the forums about the U.S. election.

SITE said it was struck by the message's detailed analysis, and apparent jubilation, about American financial woes.

"What we try to do is get the pulse of the jihadist community," Raisman said. "And it's about the financial crisis."

Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden issued a videotape just four days before the 2004 U.S. presidential election directly addressing the American people.

Z

Talking

I read the link a few hours back.

You still don't understand English.