Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Request For Admins

Default Request For Admins

I am asking the admins/mods to take all of Z's anti-republican/mccain/palin threads and just combine them. I'm tired of coming to the GD section and seeing almost nothing but Z threads. I'd say 95% of all his threads go into bashing republicans n such. I for one am sick and tired of this and I know a lot of other people here are too. I hope this request can be met.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Much as you dislike Z, if it wasn't for him GD would be almost empty. A better idea would be a RLT forum like in the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Much as you dislike Z, if it wasn't for him GD would be almost empty. A better idea would be a RLT forum like in the old days.
    I am not the only one making threads.

My threads are based on real topics, indeed a few of them are jokes (and I would ask for a Spam section plz? cuz alot of people do like jokes)

If you combine some threads that u need to then I can live with that.

But the ones that are about real topics, like:

"I made a Mistake"

Al-Qaida endorses John McCain!

Plz do leave.

If you choose to ignore it that is your choice,

Ignorance is one of Americas many enjoyed Freedoms!

:-p

Merci!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Tnova Guest

Do what a lot of people have done.

Go here:
    http://forums.nation-wars.com/profile.php?do=editlist

Add him to your ignore list. I have no problem discussing these important topics. But the blatant arrogance and hater of his nature doesn't deserve any attention in my opinion.

And that is what all these topics are, they scream "give me attention"

Couple more weeks the election will be over...im sure things will calm down. What I do is go to quick links tab and select todays posts, so i get to see all of the subjects in the entire forum, not just gd.

I dont think he is breaking the rules so what would you like us to do. If you want to bring up more subjects you all are welcome too so no all political threads are in gd. Have at it!

I dont think there is any plans for spam sections and rl sections..

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    Do what a lot of people have done.

Go here:
    http://forums.nation-wars.com/profile.php?do=editlist

Add him to your ignore list. I have no problem discussing these important topics. But the blatant arrogance and hater of his nature doesn't deserve any attention in my opinion.

And that is what all these topics are, they scream "give me attention"

Tnova is right.

But me on ignore, like I said Ignorance is free in America.

and what i am "screaming" (although I do not often use CAPS)

is not give me attention, but rather, "I am pretty bored"

I think I should soon find a different board to post on, I have been posting here for 5 years now, but only recently have people been taking such offence to my posts!

I can only guess that It must have something to do with the times.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

The one you should listen to is Jon Stewart when he's actually serious like any of the interviews he does and some are on youtube

its because the republicans know they are gonna lose the election and are pissed about it. on top of that, they are kicking themselves in the arse for voting on god and "family" values. instead about voting on issues that actually effect them
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    its because the republicans know they are gonna lose the election and are pissed about it. on top of that, they are kicking themselves in the arse for voting on god and "family" values. instead about voting on issues that actually effect them
    You mean instead of voting PRO-ABORTION.. we are voting for family rights.. ummmhummm

LOL abortion is a right!....