Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Request For Admins

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    LOL abortion is a right!....
    in a sense yes...

But where do we draw the line... what about stem cells?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

i am pro-abortion, but that doesnt meen i will personally do it. and i am all for stem cell research. anti-abortion= anti-women rights imo
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    its because the republicans know they are gonna lose the election and are pissed about it. on top of that, they are kicking themselves in the arse for voting on god and "family" values. instead about voting on issues that actually effect them
    Why don't you stick to keeping your mouth shut instead of speaking for us republicans. Because I vote almost solely on economic issues, and the rest foreign policy issues. "Family" values are of little importance to me when it comes to the election, and I'm republican. So no need and try to speak on our behalf.

By the way, we are not bitter or pissed, we are quite frankly annoyed with Z hundreds of topics that have the same message everywhere. The ignore list is a great feature. I highly recommend it when it comes to an arrogant and immature kid such as Z.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    LOL abortion is a right!....
    Why stop at a fetus? If we legalize abortion, we should make it legal to chop up children who are under the age of 2? Or mentally ill people up to the age of 5? If chopping up people instead of fetii (plural??) seems offensive to you, perhaps cyanide capsuls then?

After all, its a woman's right.

Or something.
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

i am pro-abortion, but that doesnt meen i will personally do it. and i am all for stem cell research. anti-abortion= anti-women rights imo
    thats why i am pro-choice, because as a guy... My opinion comes second after the woman. pro-choice= pro woman's rights also.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    thats why i am pro-choice, because as a guy... My opinion comes second after the woman. pro-choice= pro woman's rights also.
    yah we are not the one that has to push a 8 pound kid out of our fluff . and if you vote on economic issues, then you should vote dem, alteast they try to make it fair for the little guy when teh republicans "champion" free market but always want to bail out companies that **** up. atleast teh dems say what they want to do. and as for tax policy, obamas is the best for lower and middle class, since the tax baracket he wants to hit is over 250k, which if do known, if you make 300k, then u pay the lower tax on the first 250k and the higher on the last 50k. while mc cain wants to give the biggest break to the wealthest.

now the principle behind this is this, if i give Civilian A a tax break for 2 grand, he is gonna spend it, cuz he only makes 50k a year, if i give civilian B a tax break for 20 grand and he makes 800k a year, odds are its going to a savings bank, and not going to be reinvested into our service economy while civilian A will now when we have 99 civilian A's getting 180k in tax breaks and and civilian B. gets has to pay 10k more, he isnt hurt really, while that 180k goes into the economy.

now under a mc cain plan, the braek for the 99 would be oh lets say half of the otehr one 90k but instead of civilain b paying 10k more he gets 20k back. so now we lose out on 90k of money surplussing into the economy. now times this by our real economy, u can see the gross difference in numbers.
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Why stop at a fetus? If we legalize abortion, we should make it legal to chop up children who are under the age of 2? Or mentally ill people up to the age of 5? If chopping up people instead of fetii (plural??) seems offensive to you, perhaps cyanide capsuls then?

After all, its a woman's right.

Or something.
    I guess it should be illegal if I jerk off in the shower because my sperm goes down the drain, and that is half of a life right?

only to respond to one absurd comment with another...

yah we are not the one that has to push a 8 pound kid out of our fluff . and if you vote on economic issues, then you should vote dem, alteast they try to make it fair for the little guy when teh republicans "champion" free market but always want to bail out companies that **** up. atleast teh dems say what they want to do. and as for tax policy, obamas is the best for lower and middle class, since the tax baracket he wants to hit is over 250k, which if do known, if you make 300k, then u pay the lower tax on the first 250k and the higher on the last 50k. while mc cain wants to give the biggest break to the wealthest.

now the principle behind this is this, if i give Civilian A a tax break for 2 grand, he is gonna spend it, cuz he only makes 50k a year, if i give civilian B a tax break for 20 grand and he makes 800k a year, odds are its going to a savings bank, and not going to be reinvested into our service economy while civilian A will now when we have 99 civilian A's getting 180k in tax breaks and and civilian B. gets has to pay 10k more, he isnt hurt really, while that 180k goes into the economy.

now under a mc cain plan, the braek for the 99 would be oh lets say half of the otehr one 90k but instead of civilain b paying 10k more he gets 20k back. so now we lose out on 90k of money surplussing into the economy. now times this by our real economy, u can see the gross difference in numbers.
    There is a slight problem with Obamas tax policy. Small businesses and corporations that are going to receive tax increases. How will they go about to deal with this? Simple, cut down their work force. Problem is a small business might not be able to do this, while a corp can which means small businesses get screwed since they will most likely fail since they can't compete against a corp with higher taxes. So what would I want? A small tax break or a job...oh that's right a tax break is pointless without a job
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Then the govt should make it much harder to fire someone Failing that the corporation should be nationalised.

I'd prefer to make it easier to fire people but offer retraining programs and employment placement instead.