Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Request For Admins

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I guess it should be illegal if I jerk off in the shower because my sperm goes down the drain, and that is half of a life right?

only to respond to one absurd comment with another...
    My comment was valid. Half-life is a video game. Life begins at conception.
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

1. Abortion is Legal and Regualted meaning you can have a legal one up to a certain age of the fetus. By law life does not begin at conception. Your politicians said so, you know the ones Americans voted in!

2. My sperm is alive and so are eggs, but you dont cry because they dont have a "heart beat".

3. One more thing. Why is it so wrong to use fertilized embreos for stem cell research when they will be "flushed down the drain" if they remain un-used. They dont have heart beats just as my spern does not...(assuming you are against using embrios for stem cell research).

Talking

It is illegal for men with mustaches to kiss a woman in public in certain areas of California.
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    There is a slight problem with Obamas tax policy. Small businesses and corporations that are going to receive tax increases. How will they go about to deal with this? Simple, cut down their work force. Problem is a small business might not be able to do this, while a corp can which means small businesses get screwed since they will most likely fail since they can't compete against a corp with higher taxes. So what would I want? A small tax break or a job...oh that's right a tax break is pointless without a job
    ive actually talked with small business owners about obamas tax plan. lets say they gross 1 million dollars, but after expensices and parolle, they make 300k. now they would pay for the tax bracet up to 250k and onlot the last 50k would they pay more on. which is only 1.5k more with obama.

now if we look at theprice of lets say universial health care, granted its gonna be coastly but what are the benifts? now people go tothe doctor for preventive care, and can go when their getting sick, instead of waiting. so in the end, people would be missing less work. now the overall bonus of us missing less work due to illness out ways the price we pay for heathcare. since that money goes right back into the system.
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    ive actually talked with small business owners about obamas tax plan. lets say they gross 1 million dollars, but after expensices and parolle, they make 300k. now they would pay for the tax bracet up to 250k and onlot the last 50k would they pay more on. which is only 1.5k more with obama.

now if we look at theprice of lets say universial health care, granted its gonna be coastly but what are the benifts? now people go tothe doctor for preventive care, and can go when their getting sick, instead of waiting. so in the end, people would be missing less work. now the overall bonus of us missing less work due to illness out ways the price we pay for heathcare. since that money goes right back into the system.
    when did u get so smart?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

i hide it . dont need people to think that i can out smart em
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post

now if we look at the price of lets say universial health care, granted its gonna be coastly but what are the benifts? now people go tothe doctor for preventive care, and can go when their getting sick, instead of waiting. so in the end, people would be missing less work. now the overall bonus of us missing less work due to illness out ways the price we pay for heathcare. since that money goes right back into the system.
    I am hoping before any universal health care system is put in place, the govt really puts a lot of work into it and not just throw it on the table like they normally do and call it a plan. It's not as easy as it sounds. And people need to understand that it's far from perfect. There are many minuses to this type of program..

Now about Obama's tax plan.. Yes it's all grand UNTIL and i say UNTIL the bush tax cuts drop off in 2010. And then we go back to the Clinton tax plan which IS HIGHER TAXES! Obama's defense on this is, it's not a tax hike, it's a tax cut dropping off...

Anyone who really thinks the middle class is going to get a tax break needs some more schooling.. It will never happen. We have a 1 trillion dollar budget deficit and you think they are going to cut taxes? Who was the last
    democrat to ever cut taxes?

I am a registered republican. That doesn't mean i always vote republican. I vote for who i feel has the best ideas and leadership skills. I also learned a long time ago not to follow these day to day polls.. They are never right. One week from tomorrow we will know who is going to be the next President. no sense in saying who is the winner now cause your looking at a CNN poll.. Polls are always inflated for who they want to win.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

if you know someone netting 30% profit on a million dollars in sales, let me know because I want in. Usually if you lucky you get 15% after all expenses, goods, and payroll is paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Then the govt should make it much harder to fire someone Failing that the corporation should be nationalised.
    I hope you're joking man. Look at France and tell me if that was a good idea by them.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    I hope you're joking man. Look at France and tell me if that was a good idea by them.
    What would you do? give the corporations all the power and to hell with the workers?