Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Everything happens for a reason. That is all I am going to say.

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    Everything happens for a reason. That is all I am going to say.
    so If I were to say choose right now to do somthing, for example:

Slap your you in the face

Run around the block

Write an essay

or any other number of things I might CHOOSE to do right now, or in 10 minutes, or 10 days from now...

There is reason for all of it?

It would seem the reason a woman is raped is because the man wanted to do it.

Yes there was a reason, but was it a good reason?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

In my belief God put us all on Earth. But what we do with our lives is entirely up to us. If God is real he will take note of this on 'judgement day' but until then he is merely a third party.

My point is that a child is a gift from God. Why should it matter how it is given to you? If the story of Jesus is true, essentially Mary was raped by God, if you want to put it that way. As she was a virgin and was fell pregnant to a person she was not aware of (much like a rapist). What I am saying is that God gave the woman the child for a reason, and if he didn't want her to fall pregnant he would of decided that.

Take it as a miracle rather than a burden.

In my belief God put us all on Earth. But what we do with our lives is entirely up to us. If God is real he will take note of this on 'judgement day' but until then he is merely a third party.

My point is that a child is a gift from God. Why should it matter how it is given to you? If the story of Jesus is true, essentially Mary was raped by God, if you want to put it that way. As she was a virgin and was fell pregnant to a person she was not aware of (much like a rapist). What I am saying is that God gave the woman the child for a reason, and if he didn't want her to fall pregnant he would of decided that.

Take it as a miracle rather than a burden.
    indeed... The Miracle of Rape...

You have inspired me to go out and commit Rape to women across the land,

Giving them all the miracle of life!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Your immaturity really does show.

I did not condone rape. But there is no guarantee that if you are raped you will fall pregnant. God obviously decided that you were priviliged to become pregnant. So take it as a gift, rather than a burden. Always look on the positives in life, instead of the negatives.

Think about all those poor women in society who are unable to become pregnant. How do you think they feel about other women terminating their pregnancy? Such women would give anything to become pregnant. Why should one woman have the right to murder a child and the other never have the right to have a child.

Your immaturity really does show.

I did not condone rape. But there is no guarantee that if you are raped you will fall pregnant. God obviously decided that you were priviliged to become pregnant. So take it as a gift, rather than a burden. Always look on the positives in life, instead of the negatives.

Think about all those poor women in society who are unable to become pregnant. How do you think they feel about other women terminating their pregnancy? Such women would give anything to become pregnant. Why should one woman have the right to murder a child and the other never have the right to have a child.
    I know a girl (woman now) who is infertile, and She believes in Abortion.

Z

And why doesnt it suprise me that you two know each other?

Take a dose of reality for once, stop trying to antagonise people mate. It's not going to make you any friends. Think about it, you only get one life, so whats the point in living it negatively? Make the most of every chance you get, because before you know it your life is over and you will regret all the time you have wasted.

Its not a good thing no.

but we have the choice to control our own destiny.

If a woman and her baby are going to die because the pregnancy is complicated, and the woman can save her life with an abortion, then what is your answer?

Z

The answer is let God decide. God ultimately decides when we all die, as he created us all. If God is ready for you to return to him then no matter what you do, you will die as he decides.

As cruel as it sounds, it is fate.

And why doesnt it suprise me that you two know each other?

Take a dose of reality for once, stop trying to antagonise people mate. It's not going to make you any friends. Think about it, you only get one life, so whats the point in living it negatively? Make the most of every chance you get, because before you know it your life is over and you will regret all the time you have wasted.

I will not regret the time I have spent debating.

How can you suggest that any discussion is a waste of time, especially for someone educated in philosophy, interested in a career in medicine or journalism?

Do you ever judge yourself instead of others?

How about you stop trying to control other peoples lives, and start to realize the reality of science.

Z