Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lack of farmers this set?

Default Lack of farmers this set?

so from what i know only TNR and WLF are supporting farmers...and even then as split strats...is everybody going to starve this set ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

The round will start in 1 days and 6 hours and 42 minutes.

Must be a new record for this question. Gotta check all those 10 threads before, though
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    The round will start in 1 days and 6 hours and 42 minutes.

Must be a new record for this question. Gotta check all those 10 threads before, though
    n00b. theres only 2 nations supporting farmer and they are split strat (well..its TNR + EX, WLF if they have enough members). TNG is not playing neither is GofH. if they were there would be no thread. whats so hard to get round your head?

besides, the earlier people know the more sure ill be that my guys wont go hungry
    besides every other farmer related thread is : SELL AT 100 NOOODS.

its not: "we need more farmers". .

besides, hopefully threads like this will influence undecided nations on what strat to chose .

so in short: shut up max.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    ehhh, there will always be enough food. there`s always enough farmers. last set there were way to many of them.

the same with all the sets before.

you make this thread, you feel special because you think you`re so smart that you can count all the farmer nation! people have made these threads for years. don`t think this is anything special or this set is so 'endangered'

pffft
    id rather there be more than enough than enough or not enough though . Last set there was only maybe 200-300mill food that didn't sell at the end of set. And that was at a fairly high price ($95)...infact last set was probably the most balanced strats sets ive played in a while.

no Max that is not the reason i made this thread, your logic , reasoning and conclusion is flawed on that part. But that's another completely different issue and topic so lets not get started again
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 10-30-2008 at 16:59.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I'll go farmer if there's that that few doing it, I'll feed you all (disclaimer: "all" only refers to some of you)

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    n00b. theres only 2 nations supporting farmer and they are split strat (well..its TNR + EX, WLF if they have enough members). TNG is not playing neither is GofH. if they were there would be no thread. whats so hard to get round your head?

besides, the earlier people know the more sure ill be that my guys wont go hungry
    besides every other farmer related thread is : SELL AT 100 NOOODS.

its not: "we need more farmers". .

besides, hopefully threads like this will influence undecided nations on what strat to chose .

so in short: shut up max.
    ehhh, there will always be enough food. there`s always enough farmers. last set there were way to many of them.

the same with all the sets before.

you make this thread, you feel special because you think you`re so smart that you can count all the farmer nation! people have made these threads for years. don`t think this is anything special or this set is so 'endangered'

pffft
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

so from what i know only TNR and WLF are supporting farmers...and even then as split strats...is everybody going to starve this set ?
    you could alway go farmer, instead of trying to convince everyone else to.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    you could alway go farmer, instead of trying to convince everyone else to.
    im not trying to convince here..im just pointing it out .

theres only 2 nations supporting farmer and they are split strat (well..its TNR + EX, WLF if they have enough members). TNG is not playing neither is GofH. if they were there would be no thread. whats so hard to get round your head?
    my mems decided to play indy instead, so u can take out EX on the list..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    my mems decided to play indy instead, so u can take out EX on the list..
    they didnt want to convert after jumping to LoR ?

nah, i will run my own nation this set and no tag jumping.
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]