Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Religion = Failed Science

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    you fail at making a pie, and whatever you come out with (we will call it "yuck") is a flawless food product
    thanks?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Religion isn't so much a failed science as a proto science, something that was used before the discovery of the scientific method to explain the world.
    I am still waiting for science to explain how the space came about. Since your so dead set on the idea that Earth came from the "Big Bang" which originated from space.

Come on... when your ready.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    thanks?
    Yer never making me a pie you pie burner!

I am still waiting for science to explain how the space came about. Since your so dead set on the idea that Earth came from the "Big Bang" which originated from space.

Easy one.

God spoke and bang it happened.
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

Next your going to tell me we are derived from the process of evolution.

If you think so, then tell me this. In the process of evolution only the 'best' select few survive. Now, if we came from primates, and evolved from them, they would have died off, because theoretically they were not suited to the living conditions, hence why we evolved in the first place? And if they were suited to such conditions, we would never of evolved from them.

I am sure you can explain that for me?

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post

And since when have I said that trusting science equals supporting every single theory it comes up with? another strawman.

While we're on the subject why don't you explain who created God?

im not one for the whole religion vs science debate but tbh the whole "god made it happen...just coz" isn't much of an explanation for me...not to mention Wills point..what, was God just there all along :undecide:? just because we dont have a 100% bullet proof answer atm doesn't mean it doesn't exist. besides isn't this what they are hoping to prove doing all those experiments in Switzerland atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Next your going to tell me we are derived from the process of evolution.

If you think so, then tell me this. In the process of evolution only the 'best' select few survive. Now, if we came from primates, and evolved from them, they would have died off, because theoretically they were not suited to the living conditions, hence why we evolved in the first place? And if they were suited to such conditions, we would never of evolved from them.

I am sure you can explain that for me?
    The opposite axis of a black hole.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Religion isn't so much a failed science as a proto science, something that was used before the discovery of the scientific method to explain the world.
    And since when have I said that trusting science equals supporting every single theory it comes up with? another strawman.

While we're on the subject why don't you explain who created God?
    Has it occured to you that God wasn't created. It's not something that anybody can answer. God obviously isnt a person, and there is only one way to find out if God is real or not.

Why do you think your so superior to us all? If God is real, which you obviously dont believe, I hope you have fun on judgement day. Just consider that... For once in your life, open your ears and listen to the World, God will talk to you, and when he does you will believe.

check perturbative string theory or Matrix String theory.

They are quite plausible, not yet provable, but a lot more plausible than God.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    The opposite axis of a black hole.

Z
    I could of made that up, maybe answer with some actual "scientific evidence" to explain the theory of evolution. As quite clearly it is incorrect.