Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vladimir Putin - Madman or Messiah?

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Lol. He also knows how to show his lack on intelligence.

If you can call a string of personal attacks "debating". Then again this is Russki, but for someone who is already a hair's breadth away from banning he sure seems keen on it.

i am sure this is not my place, however making comments about someone being a hair away from banning is dangerously close to bashig. am i unclear or is everyone here starting fresh?
    There is no greater sin than apathy

In what way is it bashing?

again, like i said, i may be wrong...etc. anything anyone says to make someone feel uncomfortable or not welcome is bashing to me. unless someone is in charge(mod/admin) and tells a member they are dangerously close to ban(and probably would be in a PM) then its constructive. otherwise its not cool. to me anyways.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    If you can call a string of personal attacks "debating". Then again this is Russki, but for someone who is already a hair's breadth away from banning he sure seems keen on it.
    Oh Willy, stop crying will ya? You started a topic to piss me off, I just replied to you with the same courtesy. Once some people from WoW met with you and Klaas told me what they told him. You were a skinny, angry with the world little dude. And you told me yourself that you work in a post office sorting mail. So it all adds up. You come with totally retarded things to say. Always have and always will. Like the time that you started a thread saying that the Holocaust never occurred. And now stating things of which you obviously know nothing about. If you're seriously willing to debate it, than come with some facts that make sense, if you're just going to write random crap, than you're still the same idiot and I'll save my comments for anybody else on this forum that's worthy of speaking to him/her.

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    again, like i said, i may be wrong...etc. anything anyone says to make someone feel uncomfortable or not welcome is bashing to me. unless someone is in charge(mod/admin) and tells a member they are dangerously close to ban(and probably would be in a PM) then its constructive. otherwise its not cool. to me anyways.
    You're right.