Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Affirmative Action

Default Bye Bye Affirmative Action

In 2 states they voted to Ban affirmative action!

I approve!

and this also seems fitting considering the democrats win.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Good move. Affirmative action is insulting to all involved.

my issue with things like "affirmative action" programs and this thing in Canada(that I forget the name of) where all racial parties must be presented fairly and so a person might lose out on getting a job even though they're better suited for the position than someone else just because of their colour? it's like going backward... skill oughtta beat out skin any day!

I hate living in Toronto where, as a racial minority in my own country, I am wholly discriminated against by all the immigrants who come to live here, work here, and send all their money back home. And I'm not a racist person but the Jews are the worst for it. You have no idea the number of "jew only" churches, community centres, year round bible schools, public schools, and highschools there are.

I understand in America, and even in Canada(we did discriminate against the Japanese once upon a time) that we did not so nice things to other culures way back in the day. But that was over a hundred f*ing yearz ago and instigated by our parent European countries! And we, the new generation, are not deserving of receiving flack for our ancestors decisions. We did not make those decisions and have come to the realisation that those decisions were wrong and are learning from them. If you really want to discriminate against our race do it to the people who ARE still racist not the people who don't give a ****.
    EoS
    Resounding echoes in the silence after the storm
    In emptiness flutters by, the pretty white butterfly

my first official kill =^.^= nom nom nom! tasty!
    You have killed strawberry panties(#305)
    You have killed huh(#310)

17 May '12 You have killed Good Morning Vietnam(#720) - #1 state
    11 June '12 You have killed steeler nation(#78)
    8 July '12 You have killed A friend of Blaa(#718)
    15 Aug '12 You have killed namibia(#70)

how are there jew only churches and bible school

Quote Originally Posted by esco View Post
    how are there jew only churches and bible school
    How?

The same way that there are Catholic only churches and bible schools.

How are you confused Esco?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

This might be a little off topic, but the largest minority in my area is Native Americans.

I'm very displeased that our college is forced to change its school mascot & name because of their intolerance.

Its not a name that's talked about disrespectfully, and our teams aren't embarrassingly bad, we just went D1 in football, and our hockey team is one of the best in the country year in and year out.

You don't see me getting all worked up because I'm Irish and Notre Dame is called the ND Fighting Irish.

On top of that they receive free tuition to attend our school should they choose, so if the name goes so should their benefits... but I'd rather see both stay.

Am i the only one not getting this? They are being harmed in any form because of the simple name of a mascot...
    Last edited by BeeNo; 11-05-2008 at 13:21.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    This might be a little off topic, but the largest minority in my area is Native Americans.

I'm very displeased that our college is forced to change its school mascot & name because of their intolerance.

Its not a name that's talked about disrespectfully, and our teams aren't embarrassingly bad, we just went D1 in football, and our hockey team is one of the best in the country year in and year out.

You don't see me getting all worked up because I'm Irish and Notre Dame is called the ND Fighting Irish.

On top of that they receive free tuition to attend our school should they choose, so if the name goes so should their benefits... but I'd rather see both stay.

Am i the only one not getting this? They are being harmed in any form because of the simple name of a mascot...
    Its completely ridiculas.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    In 2 states they voted to Ban affirmative action!

I approve!

and this also seems fitting considering the democrats win.

Z

well its good start but US still has along way to go, only because black person will be running them doesn't mean the society is willing to change so dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post

No offense but changing the school's name and mascot is the least this country could do for the native population...

BULL****! This is mob mentality just like the election, and the banning of the confederate battle flag, it is a situation they can win, so they all jump on the banwagon so they con be on the winning side. Is nothing more.