Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Will gives birth...

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    white guy saves the day in each one.
    Disgusting anti-black racism. President Obama should help things.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    LOL.

I rest my case.

I need not money to satisfy my lust for life. Unlike you it seems.

But I suppose someone that thinks so little of others will need money, if nothing else, to survive in life.

When you grow up, and sorrow is your best friend, remember this,

You can always choose to learn.

Z
    I dont think little of all others, just particular people and races.

It's a pretty poor excuse to say that you have no need for money to satisfy your lust for life, you have no avenue to make money, thats the problem. I can learn anything I want to learn, you it seems, can't. You chose a **** avenue for your sorry little life, and now you have to pay for it, I bet you regret it and always will.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Obviously those shows were written by white supremacists.
    Clearly Obama is the puppet of a white supremacist, and has been elected to show the world that blacks are all monkeys.

Clealry he is a monkey...

I mean listen to the shrude and lame way he speaks in comparison to Bush.

When Bush spoke, it was with elegance, and confidence, not to mention up most intelligence,
    \
    When i hear Obama speak, I can barley understand his Moneky talk.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Disgusting anti-black racism. President Obama should help things.
    I'm sure his army of monkeys, sorry I meant his family, will be able to help him.

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post

It's a pretty poor excuse to say that you have no need for money to satisfy your lust for life, you have no avenue to make money, thats the problem. I can learn anything I want to learn, you it seems, can't. You chose a **** avenue for your sorry little life, and now you have to pay for it, I bet you regret it and always will.
    alright Abo,

Yeah, I so regret learning philosophy, its completely useless,

Money is all that matters,

/END

lmao

gooo ABO!!!!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Clearly Obama is the puppet of a white supremacist, and has been elected to show the world that blacks are all monkeys.

Clealry he is a monkey...

I mean listen to the shrude and lame way he speaks in comparison to Bush.

When Bush spoke, it was with elegance, and confidence, not to mention up most intelligence,
    \
    When i hear Obama speak, I can barley understand his Moneky talk.

Z
    Let's wait and see how good the black guy is, shall we. If he fails he can always go back to the zoo.

I'm starting to actually like this kid, he should be on comedy central.

Z

alright Abo,

Yeah, I so regret learning philosophy, its completely useless,

Money is all that matters,

/END

lmao

gooo ABO!!!!

Z
    Are you trying to make reference to aboriginals, by calling them "abo"'s. I thought you werent racist? Oh hang on, now you are... **** you are dumber than I thought.

Philosophy is a waste of time and space, and all that study or have studied should realise that. It hasnt taught you anything about life, you still seem to be a little naive idiot, of course with no job.

Now I can see how you relate to blacks, both no income, both always want an easy ride from the Government. Should move to America hey? Im sure Black Obama will help a brother out?

I'm starting to actually like this kid, he should be on comedy central.

Z
    Yes, I will bring in a couple of your quotes, to get the crowd laughing. You are an idiot, a complete waste of a human life, why do you bother posting?

You shouldnt hide your insecurity behind your stupid posts. You useless ramblings are incoherent and make you look retarded, which I am sure you actually are. Either you are a product of incest, or you were dropped on your head at a young age.

Are you trying to make reference to aboriginals, by calling them "abo"'s. I thought you werent racist? Oh hang on, now you are... **** you are dumber than I thought.

Philosophy is a waste of time and space, and all that study or have studied should realise that. It hasnt taught you anything about life, you still seem to be a little naive idiot, of course with no job.

Now I can see how you relate to blacks, both no income, both always want an easy ride from the Government. Should move to America hey? Im sure Black Obama will help a brother out?
    Wait, so according to you, Aristotle, Plato, Socrates and other philosophers were all idiots?