Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Will gives birth...

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Wait, so according to you, Aristotle, Plato, Socrates and other philosophers were all idiots?
    Yes. But even so, they didnt waste their time going to university/college to learn about it, did they?

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    Yes. But even so, they didnt waste their time going to university/college to learn about it, did they?
    Ok, nevermind that their ideas are some of the foundations of Western Civilisation.

this kid is great.

BTW Abo is Canadian Slang for Stupid White man.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Ok, nevermind that their ideas are some of the foundations of Western Civilisation.
    Probably in the same way that all your arguments are flawed?

My last post on this topic, so I will make it interesting for myself.

Consider this...

Z. You have no job, no life, you spend your days on this forum, making stupid posts on topic's nobody could care less about. Your lack of common knowledge or simple reasoning is astounding, you cant comprehend even simple logic. You make flawed and idiodic arguments, that make you seem stupider than you quite probably are. I could continue on all day about you, but... You need to wake up to yourself, you are wasting your life.

Every point I have made I stand by, in particular reference to Obama. He will fail miserably, he is an idiot, and when you wake up to that, well done.

Tnova Guest

I read this quote some time ago and it made sense to me.

Intelligent people talk about ideas
    Smart people talk about events
    Stupid people talk about people

People could do better by talking a little less about other people in such a derogatory fashion. I understand that a little flaming is fun, but i think this is going way over the top.

I am not sure where u hail from, but Where I live, going to School is not a waste of time.

I attended Fanshawe College, known across North America for its Liberal Arts Programs.

And I can (just as u can) go to school for anything I want still...

I think I might get into Journalism soon actually.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Probably in the same way that all your arguments are flawed?
    Because they weren't taken from the bible or from Ayn Rand?

Just who are who to criticise Z's lifestyle anyway? Bill Gates?

No.

Odds are that you are a young kid with no real idea what he's talking about.

what's going on?

racism at its best... He's been refusing to refer to blue people as smurfs and saying that blue people are useless alcoholic scum of society. Sorry Tippysmurf

Quote Originally Posted by esco View Post
    racism at its best... He's been refusing to refer to blue people as smurfs and saying that blue people are useless alcoholic scum of society. Sorry Tippysmurf

Bush was a Smurf.

Z