Thread: December Set!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default December Set!

Next set bonuses will return to the game. Any member who has a premium account will receive there bonuses automatically.. The rest will have to click on the links to receive them.

I thought i would try something new with the links as well. Any nation who currently has and outside forum and would like to advertise it to gain more members can purchase a bonus link space inside the game for a small fee each month. There are 6 total link spaces. 2 of the 6 will be voting sites. Which leaves 4 available. And these 4 are daily clicks. So that means your forums would be viewed many times a day.. (don't have the exact count at the moment)

I would also offer this same deal to any member who has a web page and would like to increase traffic..

If you are interested please send me a PM with what you have in mind and i'll quote you a price..

Thanks

Also....

Another phase of the overall change to NW will be the foreign relations section. There will be a few new things added and changed around.
    One part of this will be a new declaration called "retaliation". So now when a nation has to do a retal, they no longer need to go to war to get it and it also will help people know that's it's not an all out war, just a simple retal. I am 99% done with this part of it, so if all goes well, it will be implemented next set.

When selecting a retal, it will still only cost you 2 turns per attack. And you will be able to end the conflict after 1 hr. The last thing for me to decide on is a limit for retaliations. (ie like 100 attacks and then you have to declare war if you want more) to keep it from being abused.. It's purpose is a smaller scale declaration to get the retal.. :-)

I have a few more things that may or may not be implemented next set.. All depends on how fast i can get things done..

thanks
    Last edited by Mr President; 11-09-2008 at 21:18.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"