Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sanctions!

that sounds like a better idea

Crimson Shadow Guest

Yeah I agree....it sounds much better with tech support.

Well i have it all done and have been messing around with it.. Works really well.. The only adjustment we will need to make on it is how much % will drop you when you declare sanctions against another nation.

Right now i have it so it drops 1 mil.. that seems to be a fitting number, but that is on a test server.. So we would need to get it in game to really fine tune that number. I'm sure it may have to be lower on the main game.

But with this being a tech thing, it will help all around. esp the techer strat which i know has been a little weak..

And also with having to spend money on tech to build it up and then also spend more money to rebuild it back up after you declare sanctions on ppl, that will help keep the abuse down a lot! Nobody is going to want to spend this much doe for kicks and giggles..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    grim this doesnt encourage war it actually helps those who dont want to war. now instead of warring u can impose sanctions against a nation as a way to prevent war..

some nations may war to get out of them while others may change attitudes or policies.

i could impose sanctions against your nation to try and force you to end a war with an ally. or to help prevent a war with an ally.

this idea was designed for nations who want other options other then warring..

but yes it can go both ways... all depends on how sanctions are handled by those who issue them.

If any nation dared put sanctions on my nation I can guarantee you my voice will be to make sure they'll be warred.

Freelance Warrior

Its all fun but - NO!

ok, they warred someone, ok, they`re so big and bad. if the community doesn`t like it, they should declare and kill of that nation. simply making them unable to grab is just way to much.

the idea is interesting and all, but it will again put the community in trance. its already very sleepy on taking actions, now it will slumber even more. all these problems should be taken care in game by action and not by some regulations you can`t defend against
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Its all fun but - NO!

ok, they warred someone, ok, they`re so big and bad. if the community doesn`t like it, they should declare and kill of that nation. simply making them unable to grab is just way to much.

the idea is interesting and all, but it will again put the community in trance. its already very sleepy on taking actions, now it will slumber even more. all these problems should be taken care in game by action and not by some regulations you can`t defend against
    declaring war defends against sanctions

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

and gets them back next set and makes you war all nations one by one and so it repeats again and again, cuz no one wants to declare and want to net and all. slumbering coven
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

there is nothing in the manual about this. probably should add a note in the tech section about sanctions.