I started to put this in the december thread, but i felt it needed it's own seeing i'm seeking opinions..

Another thing that MAY be implemented next set (depending on public opinion) will be another new declaration called "Sanctions". Any nation who has enough members to operate properly will be able to use this feature..

How this works is, let's say WLF is being very wild and another nation or even the community is not happy. Instead of having to go to war, a nation or some nations may impose sanctions. What this does is not allow any WLF states to attack any states from a nation that imposed the sanction against them. So if USA imposes sanctions against WLF, no WLF state can attack a USA state.. Unless they declare war and that will override it all. Yes every nation in the game could impose these sanctions and literally prevent WLF from making any grabs.. But chances of all nations doing this are slim.. But, if it did happen, the WLF would either have to go to war, or pretty much work things out to get the sanctions removed.

Now the flip side to this, to keep it from being abused, the nation that declares the sanctions can NOT attack any sanctioned nation state.. So with the example from above, a USA state wouldn't be able to hit a WLF state either.. Which makes less grabs.. So this tool would need to be used wisely..

Basically all this is, is another tool to help bring a new era to the game and make it a little more fun by having more options other then warring..

Opinions on this please......