Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WLF vs. LOR

yup I agree, it was expected sooner or later.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    yup I agree, it was expected sooner or later.
    Who am I to judge , i'm not even active playing

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

i was online when i died.. when i logged and saw i was dead i was wondering why i didnt get any warning ims...

it was because i logged onto my laptop which isnta logged me into msn therefore logging me out on the desktop where i was playing warhammer

ohs wells

i made a post on the other forum about ex basically being lor and got yelled at bc "they are two separate nations and dont have affiliation with each other"

hmm, i believe this proves they do??

anyways, gl to lor, i wanted to war you after one of your members suicided me earlier this set anyways
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    My personal perspective of this war.

two rounds ago, most members from SMILE and WLF where in 1 nation (WLF). That round we "served" LOR on a dish, so the round after that LOR said they where going to change.

Now this is the second set after they declared themselves changed. Now i see this war aswell as the war by EX on SMILE a retal for two rounds ago.

I'm not saying it's good or bad, all i'm saying it was expected to happen.
    July: DaK + EoS members destroyed LoR (obviously USA + Doom played big part but they are seperate story), so the round after we see something very similar to this set too actually. Viet members make separate nation then together with another nation hit DaK as a retal...pattern forming wouldn't you say so?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    July: DaK + EoS members destroyed LoR (obviously USA + Doom played big part but they are seperate story), so the round after we see something very similar to this set too actually. Viet members make separate nation then together with another nation hit DaK as a retal...pattern forming wouldn't you say so?
    Changing is hard.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    Changing is hard.
    no amount of change about HOW the LoR leadership works will work for them imo. I think LoR needs a change OF leadership if they are ever going to change.
    someone recruit this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

isn't that will

i think ur banned from Euro now

Hello *****es =D, iam back!
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Hello *****es =D, iam back!
    o boy help us now

WLF's Territory