Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Smile vs LOR

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Ex is not LOR Anton. I know you're finding it hard to distinguish the two, but when has LOR made two nations to war separately with? If we wanted to both hit smile, then we both would have hit at the same time. So I don't give a flying **** about your reasoning about EX hitting you, because that has nothing to do with LOR. Let me say that another way for you Anton so you get the clear picture-- LOR is not EX, and EX is not LOR. Do you understand?

And it's good for you to admit that you can't fight a war unless you have larger numbers--shows how much of a coward you are
    Pron you and i did this for many sets.. and i dont think ur a coward? Do u think i am?

I didn't know it was possible for a nation so big to have such a terrible FS...

I didnt know it was so possible for a nation of LOR size two sets ago to not even get 5 kills in a war and get completely wiped out

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeForce View Post
    I didn't know it was possible for a nation so big to have such a terrible FS...
    eeer...maybe you didn't know this but we never really had the chance to store turns. We got hit by EX and attacked them the next day with what we had - 150-200 turns each. Then this continued each day until we hit LoR - without stop. i.e. we could only gain 144 turns max each in between. Had we hit when i wanted to hit (friday/saturday) you could be assured that your casualty rate would have been much larger. but it was decided it would be best to get involved asap rather than wait for major strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    EX ****ed that up so we felt they should die and we should help Smile....
    you're the one who ruined our plan. we were stocking turns and about to hit smile but you declared on euro, and i think that forces smile to jump
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    I didnt know it was so possible for a nation of LOR size two sets ago to not even get 5 kills in a war and get completely wiped out
    Me neither.. and since I wasn't here that's pretty much irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    you're the one who ruined our plan. we were stocking turns and about to hit smile but you declared on euro, and i think that forces smile to jump
    ****, you mean you guys weren't able to show off your warring ability by attacking a nation where only 1 person wasn't stocking? ****, how hard core are you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

@ Anton--

July set, we had an advantage in numbers by something along the lines of 53-50? However, we performed no first strikes that set. Our number advantage was not significant enough to overcome that. But that war was deserved from previous set's actions, and was in a different context.

@ Hoebawt--

1. You and I were going to have a good war this set. So why ruin that by having Smile come in? You go from a respectful war where it was even and would have been a good war, to a war that you wanted to win by having un-even numbers. You are a coward for this.

2. As for our past wars, I never warred when we had un-even numbers. Even back to NW 1, whenever we outnumbered the opponents, I never struck. Only time that I did, was when Dark were being scrubs the first set and not following attack rules, so we all wiped them out the following set. I have never, nor will ever, participate in a strike where we outnumber the opponents unless they struck my nation first.

3. I think it's BS that you struck EX without affirmation from Smile that they wouldn't hit you. It's not like you, you don't trust anyone in this game . To leave your nation up in the air like that--I don't buy it.

4. As for your pool analogy, you and I both know that WLF was planning on hitting LOR the following night. We didn't jump in, we were pushed in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

U were gonna get hti coz we both knew thsi was unavoidable u knew Smile was gonna hit U if u hit us.... i just dont see why u see a problem with tit.. and Pron we fought many wars were u lead strikes, helped plan strikes, and participated in strikes were we had more numbers idk wat ur talking about

It was only unavoidable because you struck former LOR, knowing that we'd enter--even after asking LOR for help because you felt you might get outnumbered--my only stipulation being that you don't war former LOR. Are you not seeing why I might be upset by that as your next target was EX? As for Smile entering--you could've won this without them. And I asked Anton to not declare on LOR because it was an even fight.

And no, I've never struck when we've had un-even numbers. Even in LOL.

The problem that I have with it is that this war is disrespectful in my mind. Everyone *****es about unfair wars, and we finally get a fair one, you ruin it. What happened to having fun this round? Surely, you don't think 26-10 is fun? However, my guess is you probably do. And I lose respect for you when it comes to that.

You guys will know what comes of this by round's end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.