Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scratched Discs

well i don't think it's just 360, i know i have gone through 3 Final Fantasy X disks because of standard playing.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Well due to poor manufacturing most PS2's crapped out after 2 years. But then again thats the way most systems are after long periods of usage.

well i know that my PS2 system is working excellent. It's just that some of the games broke too early.

Crimson Shadow Guest

My PS2 is horrible....the lens is a piece of junk. Takes nearly 2-3 minutes for it to read the game when first turned on. After that it runs fine though.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Well due to poor manufacturing most PS2's crapped out after 2 years. But then again thats the way most systems are after long periods of usage.
    My PS2 ive had for like 3 years. its been knocked off of tables, thrown out a window, tea spilt on it and ive taken it apart several times and it still works fine. oh and i lost afew of the screws and some of the plastic covering for it too

So Far Pup is on his second 360. I think they were in too much of a rush to get it out and didn't research it as they should have. I know he has a friend that has gone thru 4 just to get a good one.

Yeah i am waiting until the bugs are worked out of all of these new systems. PS3 may not have any problems as of yet but i think something as bad as the red ring of death or the disk destroying thing will show up in the PS3.

Well, after i expressed my outrage to the Microsoft customer service person (some guy who couldn't speak english), i will send my 360 in, again.

1 month without Halo 3? Sigh.

Well despite K959 and my brother having Halo 3, I still have not even watched anyone play it let alone played myself. Plus i can live off Halo 2 for a little bit longer.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Well, after i expressed my outrage to the Microsoft customer service person (some guy who couldn't speak english)
    Thats why I hate calling service lines. No matter what company you are calling noone can speak or understand english. Takes over 5 hours to explain to them what the problem is....then they have to transfer you to another person who you have to explain for 3 hours.