I see we have our first casualty of the Patriot Act. I would like to Discuss it with any and all who feel the need or would just like something different to discuss.

My personal feeling on this is as I stated before Isnt the same as suiciding.
Why some of you may ask,well let me explain my point of view be it a short one anyway.

1. Destructive spy ops can easily be stopped by you guessed it having spies and for those of you that didnt guess it there is the answer for you.

2. TDN some people use it and I think those are the people that dont have spies.Me personally havent used it yet except in tournament to see how it worked and its not something I will use or need since I personally have spies.

3. Suicides cannot be stopped regardless of what units you have no matter how many you have becasue said suicider will just out produce or buy said unit/units you dont have enough in.

Now you can feel free to pick apart this thread if you desire to do so if i didnt want someone or everyone elses opinion i wouldnt have posted this thread in the forums.
For any of you curious people out there I have used destructive spy ops in the past I wont lie about it nor do I feel the need too.
I didnt go ape sh*t and use up 200 turns or anything like that but I used 5 or 10 to teach/show someone it might be wise to get some spies.
I didnt do it maliciously or anything just a friendly reminder that there are other units out there besides Infantry.

Thats enough rambling from me again feel free to pick apart comment or bash this thread as you see fit im looking for other peoples opinions.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day.