Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ABT

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    boz had lv12 jets on his restart this set aswel afta like a day . think its a conspiracy against you oooga
    Seriously!?!?!!!! ****it Pres!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Morph, you`re just mad you didn`t play with us
    I think he just wanted me to AA you 200m ship guys with my 20m ships for laughs. Now all I needed was for you and BeeNo to lower your readiness all the way down to 5%.
    Last edited by ooga booga; 05-29-2010 at 11:01.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    His 2nd set and he gets lvl 12 jets, you think after 4 years you could hook a brotha up for once?

Yeah he's still trying to get the concept it seems. Next set though if he does this to me again I'll probably send a friendly AA or 2 back his way to return his greeting.
    it's all completely random.. Your just not using your turns at the right times

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    it's all completely random.. Your just not using your turns at the right times
    Is it completely random? Each turn you have a 0.0005*% chance of getting it? Or is it whoever takes the 2152nd* turn in the set gets it?

*Example numbers

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Is it completely random? Each turn you have a 0.0005*% chance of getting it? Or is it whoever takes the 2152nd* turn in the set gets it?

*Example numbers
    Good question I have wondered the same thing in the past!

And Mr P I know it's random but I have to give someone a hard time and you are a perfect specimen to give it to.