Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking A Break...

Default Taking A Break...

I think its time for me to take a break from this game...Havent ever takin a break and this game is starting to get lame with the same drama and b.s every set...Nothing will change the game when the same people act the same...Anyway i think after this set ill be gone for awhile...Ill touch base on that later on

Maybe it would be better for you to just relinquish leadership, and play a lesser involved role, maybe then the BS would bother you less and you wouldn't have to go Awol.

Just a suggestion on how to limit the distaste whilst still playing the game. It will be sad to see another play take hiatus.....
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

i dont have a problem leading last set was fine and this set was fine...only problem i had was the suicide xavior did which isnt even a problem...the problem im havin is nobody changes and just brings up past actions which is the same **** that continues set after set...pres can add all the things in the world to make this game different but it wont make the game better because people cant let anything go...lor hasnt had a multi in the nation just went kinda inactive and still got trashed on here, then ive changed from my actions ive done to attempt to help NW but it wont work cuz nobody else will either...takin a break or retiring is long past due for me...6 years is long enough with this game

hmm...

If I was you I would just take your nation to war against somoene who is pissing u off.

relieve some stress?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

alot of pepl piss me off in this game

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    alot of pepl piss me off in this game
    well you could declare war on all of NW, but that might not be the best of Ideas,

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

breaks can be nice...but you will be back

idk fangz im thinkin bout enlisting in the military again then go 2 college so i dont have to come back and do sumthing better in the RL

Take a hike!

Ehh...I did say it, again!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Its definitely nice to sit in the shadows for a while or play in your nation, with someone else doing all the leader work for you.

See you around man.