Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2124252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: UBH -vs- GRIM

Thanks for Anton to let me in [Smile]
    I appreciate it.
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    no more UBH...i just kicked all its members and deleted the nation...peace out NW
    Wow.....

at least finish the nation with a rank beside it.
    Old New York

---------------------------------------------
    [RIOT] [USA] [BH] [UBH] [TNG] [PaIn] [SOUL] [WWW] [EFC]

-kills-
    You Have Killed Vortex (#217)

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotPino View Post
    Wow.....

at least finish the nation with a rank beside it.
    agreed. sorry to all the UBH members who wasted their set with Marine...

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

They go and fight a war for him, and he repays them by kicking out everyone and leaving everybody stranded 3-4 days left in the set... wow! I don't think I've ever seen that happen before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    Thanks for Anton to let me in [Smile]
    I appreciate it.
    Yeah,
    Thanks Anton.
    It's well appreciated.
    Feil
    Currently in vT
    You have killed Land of the Sodomite ****ed
    You have killed Rick Hardslab
    Military Production: 495.907 Infantry
    Your State has conducted a round of drafts and you have gained an extra 495.907 Infantry

Any stranded UBH Indy states are welcome to join NS. Sucks to be out there with no NA when it's not your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    no more UBH...i just kicked all its members and deleted the nation...peace out NW
    what a shock. M.R. did something F'd Up. Good thing he's changed.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Wow.

To any and All UBH'ers that want a nation you are more than welcome to join GRIM for the rest of the set if you want.

Message me in game or on msn.
    Are you sure? These are people who think Marine Recon is a good leader and joined up with him and his causes and warred us.

Plus I don't think we suicide enough for them to respect us enough to want to tag up. I mean xaviors "suicide" was a technicality of the patriot act. That doesn't command nearly as much respect as Marine Recon's repeated and blatant suicides and "one man grudge wars". We need alot more pink states for a squad that thinks marine is a good leader to join ranks with us.

But he's changed, he doesn't screw people over anymore so..........

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    ruin what someone else spent a set creating then destroy what little you made yourself. nice one Marine
    Is anyone really surprised that he screwed someone else over for his own personal amusement or disdain? I mean really, is anyone at all surprised? Is there atleast a smiley face that can act surprised.

well these three are wide eyed, they may be surprised.

this one looks confused like, he can't believe marine would do something like that.

- this one looks like he may be shocked..... thats the best I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    What bullcrap
    Excellent move by an excellent leader, and clearly an upstanding citizen of the community, considerate of his members and fellow players.

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn33 View Post
    That was a nice surprise to log in and find.
    Good thing I had near full turns when it happened.
    Now I can work on netting again.
    Aren't any of you going to follow your excellent leader into [RETIRE]?

If SLOB can be a home to any, you wouldbe welcomed. However, know we are involved in a war, so if any of you decide not to, I understand. But, know, I would welcome you as what you went thru sux.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    If SLOB can be a home to any, you wouldbe welcomed. However, know we are involved in a war, so if any of you decide not to, I understand. But, know, I would welcome you as what you went thru sux.
    What they went through sux? They signed up for it. Joining ranks with Marine recon and expecting not to get screwed over, is like Tnova expecting to finish a set without someone suiciding or trying to kill him. Its sad but true.

I'm not necessarily saying they arent welcome, I'm just saying it is unlikely that they would want to be. LD Grim, wants to be the bigger man, since he also thinks they got screwed, which they did. But unlike you and LD Grim, I hold no pity. If you hang out with a thief long enough, he will steal from you.

Displaced states should contact, LD Grim or Dogma if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    What they went through sux? They signed up for it. Joining ranks with Marine recon and expecting not to get screwed over, is like Tnova expecting to finish a set without someone suiciding or trying to kill him. Its sad but true.

I'm not necessarily saying they arent welcome, I'm just saying it is unlikely that they would want to be. LD Grim, wants to be the bigger man, since he also thinks they got screwed, which they did. But unlike you and LD Grim, I hold no pity. If you hang out with a thief long enough, he will steal from you.

Displaced states should contact, LD Grim or Dogma if interested.
    *remembers UAAF set*

p.s Bram + Aragorn, don't worry about it..lesson learned about joining Marine

p.p.s any Casher playing ex-UBH players should contact me via MSN / in game PM (im #110) if they are interested in joining
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 11-24-2008 at 17:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me