Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: UBH -vs- GRIM

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    If you still can't tell the difference between Marine Recon and me, then I feel really sorry for you.

edit: Oh wait, weren't you the one openly defending Marine when he suicided us before? Something about how we should shutup and take it? Hmm...
    ur jsut as bad

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    acutally my point was that nations should deal with it, not admins. as you can see, we are dealing with it. and marine was actually trying to kill you guys, not just blowing some buildings up
    He killed Rass and Morph right oop, then AAed Grim and Max Logan. Him and his gay buddies. Because me blowing up 2k buildings is so much worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Guys don't bother reasoning with these clowns, NAP or no NAP, marine and his fag squad are gonna do what they want..... there is no point discussing it.

Just watch the fireworks, count the kills.....
    well of course we the "fag" will do w/e we want. it was al regiht for xavior to do w/e he wanted to.

you should have never let him after what he pulled, you think we would not go after him?

tis a shame that only a few warring states are in the top twenty, I could use the help gaining rank...I do suck at this game after all.

I route for both sides, I hope you kill each other especially those that lay ahead of me in the score sheet.

What Marine did that set was wrong, was he killed for it/his nation warred upon? (I don't know I didn't have internet).

What Xav did this set was wrong, and as a consequence what GRIM did was wrong so are being punished.

maggio

well i double red turned talk about losting 1.5 mill jets and almost a 1 mill ships
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Hey "X" are you joining GRIM next set? Please tell me you are!!

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    What Marine did that set was wrong, was he killed for it/his nation warred upon? (I don't know I didn't have internet).

What Xav did this set was wrong, and as a consequence what GRIM did was wrong so are being punished.
    Marine and his 2 friends all participated in the suicide, so we killed them. Only I did the spy ops, yet my whole nation is killed. Great logic guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

see this is why this game cracks me up and makes me wanna retire...people complain when somebody doesnt have a valid reason to war but when they do they still get bashed about it...yeah i forgot about the nap cuz i looked in your old thread that was never confirmed to me about in not realizing you guys had it in the war section and i looked at my december thread that only had vT my stupidity with that...but you guys still broke the nap anyway even if you go by your retal policy...your nation doesnt support suiciding yet had a vet do it...and to top it off hes a co-leader who should noe better...so i dont wanna hear bull**** that it wasnt a justified war