Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: UBH -vs- GRIM

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Hey "X" are you joining GRIM next set? Please tell me you are!!
    We'll see what everyone else wants to do. I know Morph will be pissed when he wakes up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    well i double red turned talk about losting 1.5 mill jets and almost a 1 mill ships
    i counted 8 red lines for me

going from 14 and half million jets to 13 sucks
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

and come on now i thought u guys had more respect that a reason like that...hahaha

The nation Grim Nation[GRIM] officially declared war on your nation at the 19th of November 2008 - 02:05:02.
    Reason for the war: Because your nation is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    and come on now i thought u guys had more respect that a reason like that...hahaha

The nation Grim Nation[GRIM] officially declared war on your nation at the 19th of November 2008 - 02:05:02.
    Reason for the war: Because your nation is gay.

tards

Tnova Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    see this is why this game cracks me up and makes me wanna retire...people complain when somebody doesnt have a valid reason to war but when they do they still get bashed about it...yeah i forgot about the nap cuz i looked in your old thread that was never confirmed to me about in not realizing you guys had it in the war section and i looked at my december thread that only had vT my stupidity with that...but you guys still broke the nap anyway even if you go by your retal policy...your nation doesnt support suiciding yet had a vet do it...and to top it off hes a co-leader who should noe better...so i dont wanna hear bull**** that it wasnt a justified war

What do you expect. Everyone to sit around and play patty cake? Ofcourse they are going to bash you guys. It is part of the fun and why we have a forums attached to the game.

lame kamram...

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Marine and his 2 friends all participated in the suicide, so we killed them. Only I did the spy ops, yet my whole nation is killed. Great logic guys.
    Marine asked that you weren't let back into the nation, surely from an FA standpoint this would've been easy to accomplish especially as you weren't even going to play the rest of the set. But they went ahead and persuaded you to rejoin, talk about poking a bear with a pointy stick. By doing this you must be able to see what standpoint the whole nation was taking?

Also you all say you were expecting this, why so? Its not because Marine hates you, drop that, there are a lot of other ppl he hates who would've been easier to war tonight but that didn't happen.

Face it, UBH had a fine reason to war you, you're just trying to make Marine look bad by referring to things he did in the past, things he has apoligised for (he thinks he has at least, he hasn't taken the time to go check every post). He tries to change and then when he does something most leaders would've done you call him out on it.

he was more referring to their hypocritical views and statments oh might god tnova where u been hiding lately?
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

I'm having a BLAST! Talking trash is fun! I don't care what happens!