Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Me vs All

It appears he hit an NS state too. Did this guy get marked as a suicider or what??

Vision why did you delete? Pansy, can't take the heat. I highly suggest LoR and any other nation not to take Vision into their nation next set.

Its my understanding that the patriot act is not an automatic mechanism, you have to report it to Mr. P if you want the investigation and ruling.

Its not automatic

and when I say report to mr p i mean report the person as a cheater like you would any other cheater, pm's and posts in other places will be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    and when I say report to mr p i mean report the person as a cheater like you would any other cheater, pm's and posts in other places will be ignored.
    I guess Vision already deleted his state. But I may report it anyway, because I want his restart (if he creates one) in bright pink so I can find him easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    every time we masturbate god kills a kitten. therefore suiciding is like masturbating. and god always watches. therefore god = Mr P. therefore Mr P is a bit of a pervy voyeur
    you have a sick mind, Anton

Other than that, nothing to worry about.
    Another suicider this set... In half a year, the entire score list will be pink...

btw, if a pinky dies; will his state turn red? stay pink? something in between?
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

stay pink

its username connected
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Thats a good question. Maybe pink with a red outline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    doesn`t his state get deleted automatically?
    No.. We don't hunt for suiciders, we only look into them if they are reported. If nothing is said, we don't do anything..

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    i think the new policy is different.
    That part of the policy is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Its my understanding that the patriot act is not an automatic mechanism, you have to report it to Mr. P if you want the investigation and ruling.

Its not automatic
    Rass is correct.

I suggest everyone read the first post of the Regulations of the NW Patriot Act. it explains the whole process..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I suggest everyone read the first post of the Regulations of the NW Patriot Act. it explains the whole process..
    Fair to say UBH read it and understood

And Anton did you really have to go into that much detail... Though I did liken enzymes to having your friend help you force sex onto someone...

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Fair to say UBH read it and understood

And Anton did you really have to go into that much detail... Though I did liken enzymes to having your friend help you force sex onto someone...
    *looks at Nosejam's overview then at personal bank account then at Nosejam's overview again*

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me