Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ut Oh Hoe Is Gay!!!!!

your right I'm just jealous

Hoe turning someone down... i don't think that really is possible. The way i hear it, Hoe has as many boyfriends as LoR used to have members.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    and why does it not surprise me hoe is gay? Although the accusations must not be true because he was rooting for the Bills last night against the gay cowboys (I think)
    hates the team, loves the players

@satan - so just one boy friend with lots of personalities haha

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    @satan - so just one boy friend with lots of personalities haha
    Oh thats so low. I know that at least 15 people weren't the same person. But everyone knows that LoR tried their best to get all the multis out.

they just had players that could not all get on at once..(not enough comp/browers to go around)
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    Oh thats so low. I know that at least 15 people weren't the same person. But everyone knows that LoR tried their best to get all the multis out.
    that was a sharade. even the high up members in LoR said they never even tried to get the multies out. apart from when ali reported 1 obvious one .

Me and Devil i know for a fact also tried to get the multis out. As for Kanman, i don't know, as he was framed for "hacking" WoW and left for a great deal of time.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    Me and Devil i know for a fact also tried to get the multis out. As for Kanman, i don't know, as he was framed for "hacking" WoW and left for a great deal of time.
    framed haha. great way to know your stuff. he got banned because he knew all of the multies in LoR and wouldnt tell anyone, which was also against the rules. WoW got hacked BECAUSE kanman got banned.

also devil wasnt around and it was mainly Ali leading LoR with kanman doing his usual being active but not being active sorta thing

god i want to say that they made someone else a Leader when Ali was Leader and Devil was away oh yeah it was me. though i guess that sounds right, i had just heard that people were saying he was banned because he hacked the game (i was a little inactive then).