Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: WLF + VT vs SLOB

are you ppl that **** thick, you still don't get it.

never mind there is no use trying to explain to children, the only way to teach them is to spank their little hineys

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    So now its WLF's fault that the game is going down the drain?..... yea coz we picked a nation filled wit noobs....

Listen maybe if ppl stoped crying and quiting every time they get killed this game wouldn't be were it is now.....
    just saying it again
    Asking WLF and others to cool there freaking jets for a few sets wont be the end of the world, in fact it maybe the beginning of a new one.

Hoe you are a bit of a different story in some regards...Boz as well. I dont see you guys coming on this forum hours upon hours each month posting rants and argueing stupic crap when you could be doing something more positive for the game.

But the question still lays there...

Asking WLF and others to cool there freaking jets for a few sets wont be the end of the world, in fact it maybe the beginning of a new one.

no one is making you war people that dont want to war you or have no problem with you, or didnt break your retal policy.

You could do more good than bad if you put those same efforts into posting our name around the internet a bit. I even am willing to pay credits that I bought for these types of posts and link on other sites.

Look, they can't compete, head to head with their "longest lasting nation in the game" in beating us, a 2 set old nation, so they do it the only way they know how, throw a tantrum and try and show they are all that, when it is apparent they just can't win so they war.

We do war alot i wont deny that... and who we war istn even bais... we war anyone and everyone.....

U guys cant dney that... u can come on here and say we are the cancer of the game and all this crap...

Just coz u didnt do anything to us doesnt mean ur safe from war..... thats why u have FA's to see wats going on and keep eyes on other nations....

Dogma knew we were gonna hit SLOB.... u cant deny that.... him asking me if we were gave it away.... all the SLOB states wit 300 turns.... 10mil jets.... 6 mill ships..... u guys were better prepared then us.... a nation that was in 2 wars wit prob some of the best warrers in the game... (VIets and LOR) and few restarts... stop acting like u got so blindsided.... even Helen Keller saw this coming

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Look, they can't compete, head to head with their "longest lasting nation in the game" in beating us, a 2 set old nation, so they do it the only way they know how, throw a tantrum and try and show they are all that, when it is apparent they just can't win so they war.
    this is coming from the pup taht earlier today said he quit the game.... stop whinning and just war

ok so let me get this str8.

You guys want everyone in every nation to net all set long every month back to back. The game is called nation wars for a reason, I can understand noobs or new players getting warred when they first start playing this game and then they quit, you guys are vets and very good players, and you guys are complaining and *****ing like little pussies, grow the **** up seriously. Stop bashing WLF like we are making people quit, hell we killed u, then restart and fight back, plain and simple, war us for the next 1,000 sets for all I care. Jesus this is really getting ridiculous.

Now for the 20 vs 10 etc remarks, oh yea the last time I checked the whole point of warring is to win wars and catch the enemy by surprise, so what you want us to war like a nation twice our size and twice or strength. This game is meant to war and have fun, we declared before this set that we were warring, so if your a top 3 netting nation you should be alerted. We netted last set and thats what we did, we said we were going to war this set and thats what we did. Its a game....GET OVER IT!......or cry to your moms and quit the game for good.

Oh and one more thing...there wont be vT if it wasnt for WLF, WLF brought me back and i got 2 of my friends to play this game, I also got nickoh to come back and a couple others as well. WLF does bring people in the game, more than I can say for other players.
    Last edited by FeaRLezZoN3; 11-23-2008 at 01:39.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

whos whining, sounds to me that the only whiners are in WLF whining because ppl are getting tiored of your ****, look at my nation, do you see a restart?? I love killing WLF with restarts. I have done it before and I will do it again and again and again.

Just like the declaration stated, the only mess we see are the ones in your diapers.

You guys want everyone in every nation to net all set long every month back to back. The game is called nation wars for a reason, I can understand noobs or new players getting warred when they first start playing this game and then they quit, you guys are vets and very good players, and you guys are complaining and *****ing like little pussies, grow the **** up seriously. Stop bashing WLF like we are making people quit, hell we killed u, then restart and fight back, plain and simple, war us for the next 1,000 sets for all I care. Jesus this is really getting ridiculous.
    Again with that same lame assed arguement. Answer me a question if you are so into what the game is about and meant to be. What determines the winning state? Nation?

pauses and awaits you insightful answer.

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    ok so let me get this str8.

Now for the 20 vs 10 etc remarks, oh yea the last time I checked the whole point of warring is to win wars and catch the enemy by surprise, so what you want us to war like a nation twice our size and twice or strength. This game is meant to war and have fun, we declared before this set that we were warring, so if your a top 3 netting nation you should be alerted. We netted last set and thats what we did, we said we were going to war this set and thats what we did. Its a game....GET OVER IT!......or cry to your moms and quit the game for good.
    I think the point you were missing is some of us ilke to die for a reason. Something we did, or started.

WLF now has the priviledge were SLOB did not and the countless other nations WLF and others have warred for no reason.

No one here minds warring, nor minds dying, but when you play a straight honorable set adn get blind sided in the last week, it tends to get under your skin, and when it happens oh so to often you tend not to want to play.

Now you will never get me to quit, because I dont give a crap about my game, or my state, i only care for all of you. I only put my efforts in for all of you. I cant win the game, Heck I cant even get a top ten, but what I can do is try to get more people to play.

Been around long enough to see what is going on with a global point of view. Watched nations war for fun, and watched the community shrink.

The patriot act and some other things are working out, but again all I am asking is to not disturb the waters you dont belong in.

Let us grow a bit so we can all have more fun, not just the select few that dont give a crap about anyone else including them selves.

I dont think some will understand my point, and I will continue to fight to get more people here and they wont understand either, but yet every once in a while I will rant and rave about how I have to fight some of you constantly. Not on the battle field, not with my state, but in a way that i dont think you understand or care to understand.

With that said, I am done with my rants. If you didnt hear me you will never hear me, and now you will feel me. Prepare to die. You will die a good death an honorable death, a death with reason and purpose. Shame some of my nations members didnt get that honor today.

Cause and effect. Not effect just because!
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 11-23-2008 at 01:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Again with that same lame assed arguement. Answer me a question if you are so into what the game is about and meant to be. What determines the winning state? Nation?

pauses and awaits you insightful answer.

Smile demonstrates a perfect example, they got 1 really good netter in james, they even warred and got kills, yet they are winning, they did a little of both and by far outplayed many players. Thats how you determine the winner. Like seriously stop making excuses, just GET OVER IT
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]