Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: WLF + VT vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    how about this.....If you dont want WLF to kill you for "no reason" then just join us and dont worry and be happy!
    i wont argue that time and time again people complain about WLF, LOR, what ever....they get killed and they complain and they dont do crap about it. Sometimes it happens, but not once has anyone finished the job completely.

I will tell you this about Dogma...he is not going to just lie down and play dead...dollar to a dog collar he will bite back.

@hoe - Code, Honor, Respect, Dignity, Community wtf happened to those things... Come on man, you know the deal. In fact you know it so well that it just gives you a hardon just to break bad and disregard all of that.

the only problem is this. If i said SLOB vs WLF 15 vs 15 no alliances, 10 day of next set at 1200GT you know deep down inside you woudl loose your *** es. that is why you would never ever take up a challenge like that, because you guys fight best in the shadows. Hell i bet if there was old ladies in this game you wuld jump out of the bushes and steel their purses. What is even worse than that, is no matter how hard you guys try to make a name for your selves WLF is a pitiful soul in the shadows of LOR. WLF is not even good at being bad... I cant even describe it in words...its like a bad "whats grocer that groce" joke.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    i wont argue that time and time again people complain about WLF, LOR, what ever....they get killed and they complain and they dont do crap about it. Sometimes it happens, but not once has anyone finished the job completely.

I will tell you this about Dogma...he is not going to just lie down and play dead...dollar to a dog collar he will bite back.

@hoe - Code, Honor, Respect, Dignity, Community wtf happened to those things... Come on man, you know the deal. In fact you know it so well that it just gives you a hardon just to break bad and disregard all of that.

the only problem is this. If i said SLOB vs WLF 15 vs 15 no alliances, 10 day of next set at 1200GT you know deep down inside you woudl loose your *** es. that is why you would never ever take up a challenge like that, because you guys fight best in the shadows. Hell i bet if there was old ladies in this game you wuld jump out of the bushes and steel their purses. What is even worse than that, is no matter how hard you guys try to make a name for your selves WLF is a pitiful soul in the shadows of LOR. WLF is not even good at being bad... I cant even describe it in words...its like a bad "whats grocer that groce" joke.

the 15 v 15 sounds fun, we should do it next set at the same time same day. I actually was coming up with a new game where thats how the warring rules should be to prevent people for dying without being prepared. LETS DO IT!
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

the 15 v 15 sounds fun, we should do it next set at the same time same day. I actually was coming up with a new game where thats how the warring rules should be to prevent people for dying without being prepared. LETS DO IT!
    unfortunately SLOB could never trust WLF to follow through even though it would be the "perfect war"

its been tryed before, but the deceptive nation gets cold feet and declares early, or calls in alliances...its just a hypothetical dream war that actually wouldnt take place, but if it did WLF would loose and they know it whole heartedly.

Maggio yes WLF is nothing.... Lives in LOR's Shadow..... We also sleep wit Satan....... Nailed Jesus to the cross...... Supplied the false intel to the Whtie house about the WMD in Iraq.... Spawned the idea of killing the jews in hitlers mind....... We even created cancer to kill of the weak.....

Come on lets be serious.... We warred u guys coz we knew it would be fun... We knew Dogma was gonna say something dumb like he was gonan quit hte game... We knew u guys would do everything u can to decredit WLF

i wish u guys would stop bickering and just play the game

unfortunately SLOB could never trust WLF to follow through even though it would be the "perfect war"

I will def come back and play next set if we can make this happen. I would not miss this.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

its been tryed before, but the deceptive nation gets cold feet and declares early, or calls in alliances...its just a hypothetical dream war that actually wouldnt take place, but if it did WLF would loose and they know it whole heartedly.
    Wat have we done for u not to trust us...? we dindt have a allaince.... or a NAp

Smile demonstrates a perfect example, they got 1 really good netter in james, they even warred and got kills, yet they are winning, they did a little of both and by far outplayed many players. Thats how you determine the winner. Like seriously stop making excuses, just GET OVER IT
    there avg net was about 8 mill less then slobs was, WITH a state with 150m nw. and i am almost certain that james didn't war, and if he did. I am very very surprised. if smile didn't have that state with such a huge lead, they would have 21 players, and will be in 4th place atm.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

but they arent... they are in 1st coz of James u cant just discredit him.... and he did help in the war

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Wat have we done for u not to trust us...? we dindt have a allaince.... or a NAp
    you told dogma just a few days ago that you wouldn't hit him. he trusted that SLOB wouldn't be the target, so he took your word. Maybe he should just take the opposite of w/e you say? you say you will war smile, then that means you wont. If you say you won't war smile, smile should get their jets and ships ready.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Maggio yes WLF is nothing.... Lives in LOR's Shadow..... We also sleep wit Satan....... Nailed Jesus to the cross...... Supplied the false intel to the Whtie house about the WMD in Iraq.... Spawned the idea of killing the jews in hitlers mind....... We even created cancer to kill of the weak.....

Come on lets be serious.... We warred u guys coz we knew it would be fun... We knew Dogma was gonna say something dumb like he was gonan quit hte game... We knew u guys would do everything u can to decredit WLF

i wish u guys would stop bickering and just play the game
    lives in LOR's shadow and wishes they were bad enough to do the rest.

your not having fun? well ifyou are then stfu and have your fun. if not im sorry bout that. I wasnt having fun this morning, but i was having fun for the first twenty days this set. Im sure the people who died in SLOB today were having fun to until today. Im sure I will have fun again, and as a matter of fact IM having a bit of fun now calling WLF out on their short sided way of thinking. So all in all. WLF will loose no matter what with the exception that SLOB will have fun giving your the cathider of your lifetime with our M16s. Matter fact save some room cause Im going to drive a nuke or two up your fat ***....