Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: WLF + VT vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    I got the perfect solution... Lets just Ban warring.... unless u have a great solid reason... thats the key
    For christ sakes hoebawt when will you understand? no one wants to ban warring.

Only mindless warring for no reason.

You think warring was considered bad in the old days? NO!

And why? because 9 out of every ten wars had solid reasons behind them. Now you might point at me and say well, Will, what about Euro? they warred for no reason.

Which is utter nonsense.

Euro always had a reason to war, this is why Euro retal policy was created. Yes it is strict, but it is there for people to read and understand. "Fun" is not a reason to war. Warring for fun (no publicly declared reason) is nearly equal to suiciding and is certainly terroristic behaviour. WLF has screwed up what, 3peaceful nations this set and caused at least two excellent players to quit.

Quite frankly WLF now behaves worse than LOR used to.

Fun is the reason anyone would war...

Look at NS reasons for warring VT.

we are honest about our reason.

We have been thru all this b4...

Maybe it is time to make stricter regulations on war...

so that UBH, WLF, NS, and every other nation could not have warred...

but i do not think so.

I think the sanctions will be an interesting addition, we shall see...

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post

but i do not think so.

Z

I'll tell you the truth. You wouldn't need any restrictions if some children learned not to be so freaking selfish and think that them having their fun is more important than anyone elses. To me that iis all it would take, having some **** home training.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 11-24-2008 at 13:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I'll tell you the truth. You wouldn't need any restrictions if some children learned not to be so freaking selfish and think that them having their fun is more important than anyone elses. To me that iis all it would take, having some **** home training.
    No offense, but is your own fun not the primary objective of playing a game?
    Okay, you're not supposed to ruin the fun for the rest, at least not completely ...

And Dogma, like I said many times before, I hate reading texts filled with asterix (or whatever the plural of asterix is) ...
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post

but i do not think so.

Z
    NS reasons that were declared were there just for humor. I'm sure most of the community knows by now why we would go into conflict, and that is because we thought 20 vs 10 with 20 getting the FS was a little unfair. NS wasn't warring for the fun of it, even though personally I do enjoy a good war here and there. We were strictly planning on netting the whole set, and all of our states are set up more to net than war. Heck one of our main guys at the strike didn't even have any jets. Weren't even upgraded.

I can understand both sides of this argument as I have played on both sides. WLF likes to war, it's a group of members that find it fun. Only problem is that the community isn't big enough and there isn't a big enough group that wants to war back, . Unfortunately that means somebody is not going to have fun the way they want it, until the community gets bigger. That's the only real solution I can think of. More members means more warrers which means nations for WLF to have fun with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    Okay, you're not supposed to ruin the fun for the rest, at least not completely ...

And Dogma, like I said many times before, I hate reading texts filled with asterix (or whatever the plural of asterix is) ...

Tell me how I am trying to ruin it for everyone else, please explain yourself. *$$^

Tell me how I am trying to ruin it for everyone else, please explain yourself. *$$^
    I never said you ruined the game for everyone else ... I never did, and I never will, b/c I restecp you

And text with ****, *$$^ or other crap like $$$$ just makes me sad that people have to start swearing to make their point.
    Okay, I use the occasional "frak", but that's it.

The *$%^ were only random symbols Iput in as a joke, soorry wasn't meant to offend you Bram.

This was what I meant for you to explain. BUt I will say that me enjoying it is the primary reason that I play and I don't see how my enjoyment of the game has anything to do with someone elses enjoyment of the game. If killing me and my nation is the only way someone else can have fun, I feel sorry for that person or group of ppl that they are so insecure in their own game play that they need to single out me or my nation in order for htem to have fun.

I in no way want to inpede on anyone else enjoying the game, I would just like to hear how my not enjoying warring every set impedes it. And should I sacrifice my enjoyment in order for someone else to have a pleasurable game?

The *$%^ were only random symbols Iput in as a joke, soorry wasn't meant to offend you Bram.

This was what I meant for you to explain. BUt I will say that me enjoying it is the primary reason that I play and I don't see how my enjoyment of the game has anything to do with someone elses enjoyment of the game. If killing me and my nation is the only way someone else can have fun, I feel sorry for that person or group of ppl that they are so insecure in their own game play that they need to single out me or my nation in order for htem to have fun.

I in no way want to inpede on anyone else enjoying the game, I would just like to hear how my not enjoying warring every set impedes it. And should I sacrifice my enjoyment in order for someone else to have a pleasurable game?
    Sry to say, Dogma : you didn't offend me by using *$$^ It was quite obvious that that was just random signs...
    And with the rest you said : The name of the game is (cliché, but true) Nation-Wars
    Not Nation-Hugs, tho if you want some, I'm sure some are willing to oblige...

EDIT: asterix - asterisk

Wait you mean we aren't suppose to give hugs as part of the game play? Ok... somebody lied to me...