Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: WLF + VT vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by bama20 View Post
    well, i lasted as long as i could. just got home from work and logged on to see my state is gone. i'm off to the beach for thanksgiving tomorrow anyway, and i would not have computer access for the game. when is the new set beginning? i would hate to have my state created after it starts and lose those valuable turns. see y'all next set.
    I think he has it set to begin on the 1st day of each month

can we get an update in this piece?

SLOB Kills =

WLF/VT Kills =

Just curios, and lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    Dogma, there will be enough sets for any of you to net, unless you want to war, of course. You'll have to accept that once in a while, you'll have to war.
    Perhaps we need another World War ... Not for the war, but b/c the first couple of sets afterwards are always less filled with wars...
    The problem that I have with this, and I'm betting Dogma does too, is that we never get to net for a whole set. It may be true for some that there will be plenty of sets to net, but I just don't see that happening for us.

There is only one set in my recent memory (WoW or NW, so not that recent) where I got to net all set; but with constant calls to stock turns and prepare for war during that one set, netting wasn't really possible.

Pretty much every set we get warred by someone or other for no reason other than a desire to war us ("proper" reasons to me being retals, or possibly a significant negative impact on the markets).

If we were forced to defend ourselves from time to time, I'm betting we would be much more good-natured about it; mildly annoyed, sure, but frustrated like this. I actually do enjoy warring, thing is I've been doing it pretty much every set since I started playing with FED, and a chance of pace for a bit would be really nice.
    The Legend of Glorious Province
    Download the Nation Wars Calculator, last updated 2008-07-02 18:14 EST. See forum post for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
    The problem that I have with this, and I'm betting Dogma does too, is that we never get to net for a whole set. It may be true for some that there will be plenty of sets to net, but I just don't see that happening for us.

There is only one set in my recent memory (WoW or NW, so not that recent) where I got to net all set; but with constant calls to stock turns and prepare for war during that one set, netting wasn't really possible.

Pretty much every set we get warred by someone or other for no reason other than a desire to war us ("proper" reasons to me being retals, or possibly a significant negative impact on the markets).

If we were forced to defend ourselves from time to time, I'm betting we would be much more good-natured about it; mildly annoyed, sure, but frustrated like this. I actually do enjoy warring, thing is I've been doing it pretty much every set since I started playing with FED, and a chance of pace for a bit would be really nice.
    I couldn't have said it better myself, even though I have tried. However, The Legend, I believe it is jealousy that we are continuously warred as they don't want to see us win the set.I'm just sayin...

Slob 7

WLF/vT 4
    Last edited by Dogma; 11-25-2008 at 01:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I couldn't have said it better myself, even though I have tried. However, The Legend, I believe it is jealousy that we are continuously warred as they don't want to see us win the set.I'm just sayin...

Slob 7

WLF/vT 4
    Yes I'm so jealous I could just kick myself in my nut sack, get over yourselves, I haven't seen this much self infatuation in nigh many a year.

Freelance Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post

Slob 7

WLF/vT 4

Maybe another? I cant see anymore

for WLF / VT

NS+SLOB = 7 say?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

SLOB = 6
    NS = 3

WLF + VT = 5

not that hard people

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

does it count to kill inactives?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

They count the kill on Dogma, right?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    They count the kill on Dogma, right?
    Primary target.