Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: WLF + VT vs SLOB

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    this is no fair fight by far. If Slob wins its becuase they made a come back against the odds beating a set of nations with almost twice the members meaning twice the turns possible to use in war.

There is nothing fair about being sucker punched or jumped from behind.

If Slob looses its because they were unable to overcome the blindside of an almost two to one count on members, and didnt have time to prepare for a war against those numbers.

Either way Slob wins
    I agree either way SLOB wins, and considering that I dont know why you are all being rude.

I am also prepared to ignore the fact that you are 4 times our NW, and take this one as a beat on us, WLF has enuf wins.

I also enjoy netting but wtf everytime there is a war, someone complains, WTF good is netting when you are never gonna die?

having war in the game acctually puts risk in it and makes it fun,

Sure we could war some small opponent,

wtf do u do if ur a nation that enjoys war?

war small pitiful nations all set that garntee u wins?

or war a nation 2x your NW, and likely get beat?

seems we get bashed anyway...

Again, my only question is what is a nation that enjoys war suppose to do?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

find someone that wants to war as well.....

that was not a very intelligent questions IMO.

LOR warred us, before that we warred Euro, and also EX...

We were looking to war some big states, who would you have suggested Maggio?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

If I was forced to Net every set, and there was no chance of war a challenging nation...

Z

1. To my knowledge Euro wasnt looking for a fight.

2. IDK what you had before, but you have 13 kills so far this set, guessing that is not enough.

3. You could have warred the number one nation SMILE, who also has the biggest state in the game, and the most kills. That would have been more suitable IMO.

To my knowledge we havent ruffled one feather. We were asked to go against and with WLF in wars this set and we declined respectfully. No triples, no doubles in the top ten, no problems.

Blind siding nations is not what I think the solution to your answer is. I dont think its good for WLF, and I really believe its not what is best for the fragile community that we have. If the membership was triple or double what it is, then this type of situation wouldnt demoralize people as badly, but we are all making adjustment (at least the people that I socialize with here) to encourage growth.

if just one person quits because of your actions then I would really consider your nation a failure as far as community growth. When will you put your turns to the side and your thirst for blood to the side and concentrate of growing NW, instead of impeding the growth.

The real answer to your question is put the effort you are today into bringing in new members, instead of chasing them away and then one day soon there will be plenty of willing participants to go to war with.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 11-23-2008 at 00:47.

1. To my knowledge Euro wasnt looking for a fight.

2. IDK what you had before, but you have 13 kills so far this set, guessing that is not enough.

3. You could have warred the number one nation SMILE, who also has the biggest state in the game, and the most kills. That would have been more suitable IMO.

To my knowledge we havent ruffled one feather. We were asked to go against and with WLF in wars this set and we declined respectfully. No triples, no doubles in the top ten, no problems.

Blind siding nations is not what I think the solution to your answer is. I dont think its good for WLF, and I really believe its not what is best for the fragile community that we have. If the membership was triple or double what it is, then this type of situation wouldnt demoralize people as badly, but we are all making adjustment (at least the people that I socialize with here) to encourage growth.

if just one person quits because of your actions then I would really consider your nation a failure as far as community growth. When will you put your turns to the side and your thirst for blood to the side and concentrate of growing NW, instead of impeding the growth.

The real answer to your question is put the effort you are today into bringing in new members, instead of chasing them away and then one day soon there will be plenty of willing participants to go to war with.

hmmmm

I'm not sure that we are impeding the growth by warring some good players...

if Dogma wants to quit then ok, but why did marine quit?

Is WLF the problem?

Am I responsible to the decline of the community?

If so then why is this only brought up when we fight someone?

Also what about the 10+ players WLF brought back recently?

We had no chance to kill Smile top state, we thought maybe there was a chance to get the #2 and #3 Slob states, but im not even sure anymore.

WLF is a underdog in this fight...

I dunno man...

I just dont know

Maybe we should quit warring?

it doesnt seem to matter what the circumstances are, our enemies allways seems to bash us, one way or another,

meh

Z

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    If I was forced to Net every set, and there was no chance of war a challenging nation...

Z

No body is forcing you to net, but at the same time, what makes you think you have the right to force ppl to war every set?

But no worries this one ain't over.

maybe you should get your head out of your *** for one second and think outside of the box. What did i just say. You could spend time growing the community instead of impeding it.

You got that new forum you were bragging about. how many times did you drop our name in that forum, or any other site you visit? Your so freaking smart when it comes to dumb **** but when it counts were are you?

You spend hours post and creating threads to get a rise out of people, but what really are you good for man?

do me a favor real quick...

do a google search for me, search for

military browser based

or

military browser based game

or

military based rpg games

were are we in the ranks?

I dont mean to pull your card my friend, but instead of worrying about who I am going to back stab and piss off, SOME OF US are worried about the health of the community, and were we are going to be in the coming months and years.

Matter fact some of us are working damb hard at it, and not bragging everytime we do something we think is good. Kill counts dont mean **** when there is no one to kill, wars dont mean **** when there is no one to war.

Asking WLF and others to cool there freaking jets for a few sets wont be the end of the world, in fact it maybe the beginning of a new one.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 11-23-2008 at 01:10.

So now its WLF's fault that the game is going down the drain?..... yea coz we picked a nation filled wit noobs....

Listen maybe if ppl stoped crying and quiting every time they get killed this game wouldn't be were it is now.....

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    hmmmm

I'm not sure that we are impeding the growth by warring some good players...

if Dogma wants to quit then ok, but why did marine quit?

Is WLF the problem?

Am I responsible to the decline of the community?

If so then why is this only brought up when we fight someone?

Also what about the 10+ players WLF brought back recently?

We had no chance to kill Smile top state, we thought maybe there was a chance to get the #2 and #3 Slob states, but im not even sure anymore.

WLF is a underdog in this fight...

I dunno man...

I just dont know

Maybe we should quit warring?

it doesnt seem to matter what the circumstances are, our enemies allways seems to bash us, one way or another,

meh

Z

well said.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]