Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Implements for December Set

Default Implements for December Set

Below is a list of changes that will be implemented next set. These will be the final changes on this server.

- Bonuses -
    All members will now receive there bonus turns. Premium accounts do not have to click the links to receive them. Non Premium members do...

- War Declaration Reasons -

when a nation declares war and states a reason, it is now viewable by everyone in the External News.

- Seeking Nation Listing -

States can now add there state name to a "States Seeking Nation" listing.
    Nations are able to view this listing through the "member states" tab. Nations are able to click on names and send messages from this screen as well.

- Retaliation -

Nations who have to do a simple retal is now able to declare Retaliation against another nation. Peace can be declare 5 min after retal has been declared. Attacks will cost only 2 turns and you are able to put a reason for the retaliation as well.

- Sanction Tech -

A new tech has been added. This is called "Sanction Tech". In order to declare sanctions against another nation, you must first have a MINIMUM of 155% in Sanction tech. As Sanctions are declared and or nation size increases, this tech drops accordingly. This will help give a small boost to the techer strat.

- Sanctions -

Nations are now able to declare sanctions against another. When you declare sanctions, that nation is not able to attack anyone in your nation. And you are not able to attack anyone in that nation. Sanctions can be over ridden by EITHER nation with a war declaration.. So if nation "A" decalres sanctions on nation "B", and then nation "B" declares war on nation "A", the sanctions are instantly removed.

You are NOT able to declare sanctions against a nation you are currently at war or retal with.

As started above, a nation must first have AT LEAST 155% of Sanction Tech.

Nations can end Sanctions after 24hrs.

The December set is a trial set for the sanctions. I know many have concerns over this, but i think you will find it a little nicer then you think.
    nations who declare sanctions also pay a price between sanction tech and not being able to attack sanctioned nation states.

Please remember that ANYTHING that is implemented into the game CAN and WILL be removed if it fails. Nothing added is permanent. In order to continue to grow we must try different things and then track to make sure they are working. If they don't work well, then we remove them and try something else. So please give all of these a changes a chance.

If you have any questions, please post them below.

thanks

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Exellent job as usual, Pres
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

are these changes including any changes to the patriot act or is that a seperate issue / announcement?

Can I get a further explanation of sanctions?

Is this restricted to one nation at a time or can a nation declare on multiple nations? (example being and Expander Nation puts sanctions on all other nations to avoid being grabbed.)

Did you mean that sanction Tech was consumed over time and had to be replenished over time? (Hey, that's an idea to make Tercher strat work all set )

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    Can I get a further explanation of sanctions?

Is this restricted to one nation at a time or can a nation declare on multiple nations? (example being and Expander Nation puts sanctions on all other nations to avoid being grabbed.)

Did you mean that sanction Tech was consumed over time and had to be replenished over time? (Hey, that's an idea to make Tercher strat work all set )

Thanks!
    I assumed that each day the tech would go down, placing a limit on the number of days you can be sanctioned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Calvin74 Guest

also is there a timeline on how long from the time sanction peace is declared to when you can redeclare sanctions?
    it has to last for a minimum of 24 hours but could you theorectically grab people in 1 nation then dec sanctions and wait 36 hours and then undec real fast grab again and re-declare sanctions in say a 10 min span?

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    Thats the whole point of making it require tech to use them

And they look to be good implementations so far pres. Only thing I am not a huge fan of is Sanctions, but it is hard to tell without experiencing a set with them.

the sanctions should be interesting...

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Sanctions will be interesting.
    Is there a limit on the amount of nations you can sanction with?
    Because i could see that getting messy.
    Feil
    Currently in vT
    You have killed Land of the Sodomite ****ed
    You have killed Rick Hardslab
    Military Production: 495.907 Infantry
    Your State has conducted a round of drafts and you have gained an extra 495.907 Infantry

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn33 View Post
    Sanctions will be interesting.
    Is there a limit on the amount of nations you can sanction with?
    Because i could see that getting messy.
    no limit but from what i understand you can only declare sanctions when the Sanctions tech is at 155%...and it goes down each time you declare...so youd have to keep the tech levels up pretty high (costing a lot of money i imagine)...not to mention the potential problems with nations using this as excuse to war.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me