Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: NS vs VT

Default NS vs VT

I love the reasons for war.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

yes, it was the most legit reasons to go to war ever imo.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    I love the reasons for war.
    Thats why I let ooga do the declaring

For people that aren't in the nations and would like to know how real reasons for declarations are:

Your nation officially declared war on ViTaLiTy[vT] at the 23rd of November 2008 - 23:29:35.
    Reason for the war: 1.) You disrespected my Bills. 2.) You didn’t take a shower this morning and you smell bad. 3.) We can smell you all the way from over here. 4.) You fight like a whimp.

WLF and other nations are welcome to hire me to come up with war declarations. 5M credits for each declaration.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    For people that aren't in the nations and would like to know how real reasons for declarations are:

Your nation officially declared war on ViTaLiTy[vT] at the 23rd of November 2008 - 23:29:35.
    Reason for the war: 1.) You disrespected my Bills. 2.) You didn’t take a shower this morning and you smell bad. 3.) We can smell you all the way from over here. 4.) You fight like a whimp.

WLF and other nations are welcome to hire me to come up with war declarations. 5M credits for each declaration.

darn thoese are some good reasons... WLF might need to make use of your services next set!

I will start saving,

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    darn thoese are some good reasons... WLF might need to make use of your services next set!

I will start saving,

Z
    , I wanted to add more but I was afraid there would be a word limit and it would cut me off. I had a few friendly things to say to my former President.

well we can solve that! declare peace and then redeclare so you can say pt 2
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    well we can solve that! declare peace and then redeclare so you can say pt 2
    Brilliant!

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post

2-3-4 are all good reasons

how was Mr.P not the 1st one to die? lmao

we felt bad, so we left him with some hope
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1