Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NS vs VT

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Mr Pres came to me and asked for asylum. Given my long standing relationship and debt owed to him, I granted it, I spoke to NS leadership, to whom I have nothing but utmost respect for and explained my point of view. They agreed not to mess with him as long as he stayed in SLOB because I have built a certain affinity for the leadership of NS.

He left the nation to allow himself to be at the mercy of NS, they dealt with their situation. Situation over. I hope that the slob ns friendship continues and I thank them for following my decision where Mr P was concerned.

Now, to Mr President, since you put me in such a spot, you will be a SLOB next set, won't you? Otherwise things could get a little disconcerting.
    Indeed. We wanted to kill him badly at the time he was in SLOB, but we have respect for Dogma and SLOB leadership and were willing to let Mr P walk away quietly. When we realized even if we did declare on SLOB it would hurt their NA significantly (and SLOB can't boot any members because they're at war) it was no question we were just going to let him go. Our goal was to get vT out of the war and let SLOB concentrate on WLF. (Obviously Mr. P left SLOB and you know the rest)

I also must add that I was very disappointed to realize I declared on vT as P was simultaneously leaving the nation. Since he didn't get to read my declaration to him, I will post it here, so he doesn't feel left out.

Your nation officially declared war on ViTaLiTy[vT] at the 25th of November 2008 - 00:34:30.
    Reason for the war: Mr President still smells, he's old, he's a CowGIRLS fan, and he retired USA and left us to be refugees. The End.

Prez went down fighting, you made me proud
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]