Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What ur gonna be when u get all growded up

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotPino View Post
    well...im only 16, and im currently taking hospitality & tourism..

..you guys can laugh but i wanna be a cook.

Good "survival" type vocation training. Anywhere you go, you can find a job as a cook, if you are a qualified cook.

As posted by others, getting into "food service" is a pretty good line of work. Lots of college and or training that you can get to push you towards the top of the "food chain" in that profession. Lots of different avenues to pursue in the field too.

-- Another good "survival" occupation is bartender. BUT it has the draw back of making you a nocturnal human being, and may lead to extensive drinking. if you are down with those things though, it is a great skill to have for finding employment, most anywhere.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    im pretty sure you can be an account after graduating from colleges other than Notre Dame...i swear i always get the impression from American Tv Shows that kids have one dream school and if they don't get into it life is over *confused*.
    Notre Dame is my if everything works out perfectly, I'll go there college. Its only about 30 minutes from where I live which would knock 10k off of the total cost since I could live at home, but tuition would still be over 37k per year.

what other schools you applying for Brett?
    Indiana University, Purdue University, and a few other smaller college that have transferring credits.

Okay leaving college discussions by a side, I'm 20 and I'm live from the Fitness Industry, I'm a Certified Personal trainer and Nutritionist, GYM owner, and a BodyBuilding competitor. Looking forward to win my first important show and trying to classify to the international line in my mid 20's. Hoping to hit My IFBB pro card and then retire a bit from competitions and hit hard the business Line.

And by education i will Start studying Sports Nutrition in August
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    i need ideas damit

(if ur allready growded up say wtf u do for a livving) aka what u do to get booze
    We can clearly tell you have not 'growded up' yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

web guy

website design, ecommerce, ppc advertising, search optimization all that bs.

currently my main 9-5 job is to do that for a New Balance shoe store, so I guess I sell shoes too.

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

i think im paying 3k pounds a year as a British student, with international tools () like KLL paying ~15-17k i think?
    nah i pay home fees jsut like you. hooray for the EU

@ KLL - oh zomg, research? how does that affect our undergraduate education in anyway
    mgiht help you get a job abroad if your university makes internetional headlines for some sceintific breakthrough or nobel prize

hmmm which schools are you thinking off?
    well some of the schools where i'd go to even if i had a good job offer would be amongst others ESCP-EAP, HEC Paris, INSEAD, LSE and some american schools that offer 1 year masters of finance or economics without work experience, such as University of Illnois or John Hopkins.. they're quite rare....
    if i don't get decent job offers i'd try, Trinity, UCL, Imperial, Rotterdam, Stockholm, NHH, UV Amsterdam, St. Gallen, HHL Leipzig, Grenoble, Edinburgh, Aarhus, Coppenhagen, ICMA (you know, at Reading) and so on

worse case, i'll jsut go to some random dutch, french, german, austrian, belgian or britsh school. plenty of places to go to. some of the easter neuropean places sound exciting
    Last edited by KLL; 11-30-2008 at 19:11.

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel Khan View Post
    Good "survival" type vocation training. Anywhere you go, you can find a job as a cook, if you are a qualified cook.

As posted by others, getting into "food service" is a pretty good line of work. Lots of college and or training that you can get to push you towards the top of the "food chain" in that profession. Lots of different avenues to pursue in the field too.

-- Another good "survival" occupation is bartender. BUT it has the draw back of making you a nocturnal human being, and may lead to extensive drinking. if you are down with those things though, it is a great skill to have for finding employment, most anywhere.
    you can go to cooking college?

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    you can go to cooking college?
    culinary school .

@ KLL....any job worth applying for abroad would already know regarding the top UK unis imo so research shouldn't be something that should be taken into account when applying imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    culinary school .

@ KLL....any job worth applying for abroad would already know regarding the top UK unis imo so research shouldn't be something that should be taken into account when applying imo.
    well warwick aint exaclty well known outside the UK.
    People will only know places like Manchester, London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham.. maybe even Nottingham

but warwick is a village, and the university isn't even there but in coventry... which is even worse

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    well warwick aint exaclty well known outside the UK.
    People will only know places like Manchester, London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham.. maybe even Nottingham

but warwick is a village, and the university isn't even there but in coventry... which is even worse
    Warwick is known by the people who need to know it .

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me