Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You All!!!

Default Thank You All!!!

After ROTN's failure to kill me on their first try this set, it allowed me to receive the medal of courage, which was the last medal I needed to receive induction into the WoW/NW HOF.

I have given almost 9 years to this game, it is a great honor to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, though some of you might not even know who I am, now you know that ThE CeMeTaRy and DaK will live forever within the great game of Nation Wars.

In order to honor my achievement, I am giving 1 billion credits to every member who recognizes and honors this achievement.

Thank You,
    ThE CeMeTaRy
    Dak at heart

Not only are you a Hall of Famer, You've prevented me winning CTF several times. While I'm disappointed at always losing, nonetheless I have to give you credit where credit is due. I believe you're an asset to this game. To prove I'm not sucking up for credits, I honestly don't need nor want them.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Grats Cem
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

I was planning to suicide you

Greats.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

GJ Cem

great stuff Cem. always been a pleasure playing in same tags as you btw when did you win a set? dont rmb that....have been out of the loop for a while though...but congrats on that too!!
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 05-30-2010 at 12:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

September 2009

wasn't a very good set for netters since most people were killed in wars. and out of the other netters, half of them i couldnt attack due to sanctions, which actually helped me to win anyways..
    Dak at heart

congrats cem! nice job on the medals, but are you officially in the HoF or are you just up for vote or something?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

had to fill out a HOF form, but im in, theres no voting anymore, you just need to achieve all 5 medals
    Dak at heart

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    After ROTN's failure to kill me on their first try this set, it allowed me to receive the medal of courage, which was the last medal I needed to receive induction into the WoW/NW HOF.

I have given almost 9 years to this game, it is a great honor to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, though some of you might not even know who I am, now you know that ThE CeMeTaRy and DaK will live forever within the great game of Nation Wars.

In order to honor my achievement, I am giving 1 billion credits to every member who recognizes and honors this achievement.

Thank You,
    ThE CeMeTaRy
    good on you lad
    takes credit for failing to kill chem on the first try