Page 1 of 20 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Grim has lost all right to complain

Calvin74 Guest

Default Grim has lost all right to complain

at any cheap action or shady dealings from any nation again

SA nickOH(#100)[GRIM] The Flying Circus(#136)[NoFear] 1.068 Land, 2 Science, $4.725.803, 1.573 Food 22:25:04-2008/12/02
    SA nickOH(#100) Blitzkreg(#167)[GRIM] 529 Land, 795 Food 13:29:10-2008/12/02
    SA nickOH(#100) Land of the Sodomite ****ed(#103)[GRIM] 250 Land, 306 Food 13:28:23-2008/12/02
    SA nickOH(#100) River Styx(#101)[GRIM] 309 Land, $279.619, 145 Food 13:27:41-2008/12/02
    SA nickOH(#100)[GRIM] Prussia(#191)[NS] 307 Land, $86.390, 205 Food 10:27:46-2008/12/02

This is perfectly legit but cheap as hell. I gotta say I disagree with the tactics as it does give them such an advantage. I don't wanna hear anyone from grim complain about past tactics of other nations that might have been considered dirty or complain if people talk bad about them for what they have done.

First off let me respond by saying it wasnt planned and I talked to Nicko about it.We here at GRIM dont do things that way. I told him we like to do things the hard way.I agree it is cheap hence why I am not a fan of it and had I known he was gonna do it i would have talked him out of it sure it helped him and those of us he hit but that still dont mean I like it or any of the others hit like it. As far as the right to complain how can you group the whole nation into that category over 1 mans actions that nobody knew about till it was to late. I fail to see where all of GRIM loses its right to complain about something most of us dont agree with.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

that is messed up...

To late u lost the right

*complains*

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    *complains*
    bad fangz
    now you go to time out

on another note it is good to hear that this wasn't condoned by leadership of Grim since yall seem to be some of the more honorable people in this game

i was always not meaning you can't complain if people war you for no reason or suicide more of something if your top guy gets passed up due to market feeding or something like that

but once again I am glad you talked to your member

I could see your point if it was a few people in the nation dropping tag and hitting each other it was 1 person and someone not normally in GRIM.
    I fail to see where GRIM as a nation loses its right to complain about things other nations have done or other people have done over and over and over and over again and again.

Calvin74 Guest

i would say that since it affects the top 4 states in the game and is the same as giving your top 4 an extra 36 hours to not worry about GB that is a huge bonus whether or not you intended for it to happen

like i said i am glad you are against it and glad you talked to your guy but the damage is already done and can't be taken back (not that it should since it isn't against the rules) but it is still a finished event

Btw we do have a complaint Dept this set along with just about everyother Dept you can think of so please see Muthkilla on any and all complaints so he can file them in the proper file.

i want to complain that he didn't hit me and give me some gb. is that ok?