Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Grim has lost all right to complain

thing is, he actually had a good start without grabbing the GRIM guys. he wasn't familiar with the grabbing etiquette and it got blown up in the forum. no reason to quit tho.

I would hang around honestly. There's no satisfying everyone on this forum, you're gonna have peeps to support, and a lot of detractors too.

I can't say I'd do those actions you did, but I'll definitely give props for being smart in doing so.

Play under the radar somewhere, or even better, just lurk the forums, no need to post and explain yourself when everyone can just sit around and speculate.

will i get my land back?? =D
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    I deleted my state, I'm sure that makes you all feel better, considering it was such a bad thing to do?

Have fun, I don't think this game is really for me. It's a pity really I was enjoying it, and thought I was getting half decent when this happens. I am sure somebody else will take #1 quite happily because I clearly don't deserve it.

And no, I won't be giving off my land to players, because that's immoral. I must say sorry to GRIM for all the trouble, it was fun to play for you in these few days, would of been nice to stick around and help GRIM win the set, but hey it wasn't to be.

Goodbye!
    I love how you talk like you had the set won 3 days in...anyways if you deleted and are not playing anymore then your a quitter and tbh we don't have time for quitters anyways.
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Well smartass,

It was either me delete, or have some ****head suicide me and GRIM, and call it a war. So you can see which option I chose. And as far as quitting goes, I've had enough of the people on this forum having a cry over every little thing, if you havent played for years, then you get no respect, simple as that. You don't need to have time for me, it's not going to bother me. I now know why nobody wants to play this game, and its blatantly obvious!

As for the set itself, did I mention, at any time, that I had the set won? I was waiting for you to outjump me. But in reality with the start I had and the bank I had waiting for me, I could of given anybody a real run for their money. But as you said, it's only 3 days in, so anything could happen?

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    Well smartass,

It was either me delete, or have some ****head suicide me and GRIM, and call it a war. So you can see which option I chose. And as far as quitting goes, I've had enough of the people on this forum having a cry over every little thing, if you havent played for years, then you get no respect, simple as that. You don't need to have time for me, it's not going to bother me. I now know why nobody wants to play this game, and its blatantly obvious!

As for the set itself, did I mention, at any time, that I had the set won? I was waiting for you to outjump me. But in reality with the start I had and the bank I had waiting for me, I could of given anybody a real run for their money. But as you said, it's only 3 days in, so anything could happen?
    Yea your right anything could have happened but I think your really missing one thing. I have been here for years and I get no respect either, when your first place people scrutinize you because they can see you alot easier. Anyways I was hoping you'd see what I posted was in an effort to make you stay and realize that quitting wasn't a good option. You showed potential this set with your start and I think you'll find its alot of fun trying to keep 1st place. Anyways if you leave thats a shame because we need more competition up top.
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    Yea your right anything could have happened but I think your really missing one thing. I have been here for years and I get no respect either, when your first place people scrutinize you because they can see you alot easier. Anyways I was hoping you'd see what I posted was in an effort to make you stay and realize that quitting wasn't a good option. You showed potential this set with your start and I think you'll find its alot of fun trying to keep 1st place. Anyways if you leave thats a shame because we need more competition up top.
    I understand what your saying mate. However I think you have a lot of respect because of your netting skills, I don't think there would be anybody better than you. It was incredibly fun playing up the top this set, even though it was for only 3 days, and I learnt alot from it. I just cant handle having to deal with the crap associated with the game. I don't think anybody in this game should be having a go at each other, its a small community, and people should get along, not fight. That's the biggest problem for me.

At the end of the day, I'm not going to stay and play while having to take crap, such as this topic, from people who are two-faced idiots. Nobody ever picks up others faults, and as you said james, its a lot to do with me being in the public eye for the set. I look at previous sets with a lot of feeding and price fixing present, but it's never a huge issue. Then I go and do my own nation a favour by giving them GB and I get the **** taken out of me. Yes, I did benefit, but they benefitted as well. It's meant to be a team game, and by keeping the land in the nation we all benefitted and what not. It's just ****ing ridiculous.

I wish you would have talked to me before you deleted Nicko I would rather of had you stay and play. Ill talk to you on MSN in the morning when i get home if you got a few minutes and dont mind.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I wish you would have talked to me before you deleted Nicko I would rather of had you stay and play. Ill talk to you on MSN in the morning when i get home if you got a few minutes and dont mind.
    You may have, but others in your nation didn't feel the same way. I won't bother to mention names, it's not worth the conflict. And besides that mate, I didn't want the nation getting hit because of my actions. But yeah, no worries, I should be online when you get home.

Quote Originally Posted by diablonate18 View Post
    Oh yes Calvin74 please punish us!!! I love internet bloodshed!
    Just like TO said get your popcorn ready
    Just relax!

Calvin is fair on this case and in this case, he hold the truth. OK, it`s not be the affair of the whole nation, but it still looks cheap for by standers.

So, don`t mess with Calvin!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE